Sisters of the Others (Pt 2)

Hiro's P.O.V

I walked into the institute early, to have Honey Lemon grab me and take me to the nerd lab. "Okay Hiro, we want to introduce you to our younger sisters!" Honey Lemon squealed.

"Okay..." I said slowly. Honey Lemon signalled for three young girls to come over.

"This is Anika, Gretchen and Chloe!" Fred exclaimed. I looked over to GoGo who was whispering to someone behind her back.

"Hi!" I cheered. They all giggled back... Was I really that good looking?!

I chatted to the girls for a while when GoGo cleared her throat. "We haven't mentioned yet, but Hiro, Gretchen, Chloe, Anika, this is (y/n)." GoGo introduced.

A girl about my age nervously waved. She had white and red streaks in her dark hair and in her right hand, she was holding a bow for the violin which was in her left hand.

"Um... Hi?" She said. I could tell she was nervous.

"Hi!" I smiled kindly. She walked over to us four and we all started going crazy, (y/n) mainly walked behind us.

Hey Wasabi!" Called Gretchen.

"Yeah?!..." Wasabi asked. The rest of us messed up his lab and he grew angry. (Y/n) giggled a little to... Her laugh was so cute.

"How about we break some of Honey Lemon's beakers?" Chloe whispered.

"Nice idea but she has millions!" Anika pointed out.

"That's not a problem..." (Y/n) said grinning. She positioned her violin which she had been holding.

"Cover your ears." She whispered. We were about to cover our ears when a really high pitch sound emitted from her violin, causing the glass to shatter.

"Woah!!" Exclaimed Gretchen.

"That was awesome!" I agreed. She blushed a bit.

"Thanks." She said. Fred came over and scared her. She shrieked and pulled her bow back and launched it. It hit Fred's stomach, who unfortunately got winded.

"I see what you mean when you say she can kill with her violin!" He exclaimed.

We all laughed at his outburst. This continued for a few more days until the end of the week, by then, (y/n) wasn't as shy and had done a few solos for us on her violin.

On Friday, the gang came to school with ought their sisters. "Okay Hiro, you have met all our sisters and now it's time for questions!" Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"Which one of them was your favourite? As in, you would have to date?" Fred outburst. I blushed... I kinda got attached to (y/n)... I still had no idea who's sister she was... Then and again, I had no idea who any of their sisters were!

"Uh... (Y/n)." I admitted. The whole gang erupted in gasps.

"Who's sibling was she?" I asked.

"Well, Anika was mine..." Wasabi explained.

"And Gretchen was mine..." Said Fred.

"And Chloe was mine... So GoGo's was (y/n)." Honey Lemon smirked. I turned in shock to GoGo.

"Really?!" I asked in shock.

"Yep... So you know, she developed the same feelings for you." GoGo explained, popping her pink gum.

The next day, GoGo brought (y/n) back to the nerd lab. "GUESS WHAT?! IM GOING TO BE GOING HERE!" She shrieked.

"Really?! That's so cool!" I exclaimed. She stopped in her tracks.

"GoGo said you wanted to tell me something." She smiled... Oh... Why GoGo!?

"Okay well... The truth is... I really like you (y/n)." I admitted feebly. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"Y-you l-like me as in l-love me?" She gasped. I nodded my head.

".... I like you to..." She said, looking at the floor.

I grabbed her hands in mine as she stared at me. Slowly, we leaned in and then I kissed her.

We only broke away when we heard a loud flash. "Damn. Flash was on." Honey Lemon muttered.

We turned to see the entire gang watching us. We blushed red and parted. GoGo laughed for once and patted our backs.

"Don't kill each other with love Kay?" She asked.

"GOGO!!!" (Y/n) screamed in embarrassment.

"Just joking... And if he ever breaks your heart, I give my full permission for you to shoot him with your violin." GoGo said walking away.

My gaze followed GoGo. "She didn't really mean that did she?" I gulped. (Y/n) laughed.

"Of course she did but I doubt I'd ever do that to you!" She cheered. I smiled... Wait, was that a good thing or not?

The rest of the gang went back to their labs as I stared at (y/n). We walked to my lab, hand in hand and shut the door.

"Will you be my girlfriend? We have known each other for a few weeks now..." I said drifting off.

"Are you insane?! I'd love to!" She replied, kissing me.