Forgetting For Fame (Pt 3)

(Y/n) P.O.V

"I have decided to cancel my contract." I stated. Everyone's jaws dropped opened.

"But (y/n), this is your dream." Hiro said.

"It's a cool thing to do but I just don't find enough time to see you guys, I want more time with you." I explained.

"That's why I'm doing this." I said, taking out my contract. I ripped it in half and chucked it on the floor.

"What are you going to do now?" Wasabi asked.

"I've decided on something to do with animation... I don't need to work on my own and I'll get time to see you more, seriously, everyone just let me do the work." I said.

"But your fame." Hiro pointed out.

"I'd rather be a nerdy nobody and have you as a friend than be a famous somebody and be all alone." I replied grinning. They wrapped me in a group hug and parted.

We all walked out of the stadium and went to get ice cream. I was about to pay when Hiro put his money on the counter.

"You didn't need to you know." I whispered.

"I felt like it was the right thing to do." He replied.

"So (y/n), do you know what university your going to?" GoGo asked. I nodded my head.

"The San Fransokyo Academy of Animation. It's part of the San Fransokyo Institute of Tech." I explained.

"That's so cool! Now we can all hang out everyday!" Fred yelled, fist bumping the air.

"Yep!" I exclaimed, popping the 'p'.

"What do you think Violet is going to say when she sees your ripped up contract?" Wasabi asked.

"I'll tell you what she will say." Someone said. We turned around to see none other than Violet walking towards our table.

"Violet! What a pleasant surprise!" I smiled. Violet frowned.

"You contract has been ripped up, if you hurry, we can get another one signed." She explained. I shook my head.

"I'm afraid not. You see, I am with another contract from Walt Disney Animation Studios, they happily let me join." I said, pulling out the paper.

"When did you get that?" She asked shocked.

"Last night after I gave you the performance on that hard drive." I replied grinning.

"Please don't go, we need you!" She exclaimed. I clicked my tongue.

"You guys made me do all the work, as much as I loved vocaloids, I find that I can't do everything on my own, I barely had time to see my friends and because if that, I forgot them!" I reasoned.

Her face grew red with anger. "Fine! But when Walt Disney kick you out, don't go crying back to us!" She exclaimed leaving the ice cream shop.

"Don't worry about that! I have a back up plan!" I called, waving teasingly at her.

"She was feisty..." Wasabi commented.

"No duh, hate to have her as my boss." Hiro agreed. Honey Lemon looked at Hiro then at me.

"Is something wrong Honey Lemon?" I asked. She jumped in surprise.

"What?! Oh nothing! I just need to talk to Wasabi, Fred and GoGo, be right back!" She exclaimed, dragging them outside.

"That was a little uncalled for." I said.

"Yeah..." Hiro agreed, blushing.

"Hey, are you okay Hiro? You seem a little, red on the face." I pointed out.

"Um yeah... I-I'm good." He said.

"Okay..." I said slowly. There was a whole minute of awkward silence before he spoke up.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me. I jumped at his sudden outburst.

"Sure!" I smiled.

"Okay... Just so you know, I suck at these kinds of things." He said.

I nodded my head. "Thanks for the heads up." I have him a thumbs up. He took in a deep breath.

"Okay, so, ever since I met you... And we had become friends... I really liked you and I was wondering if... Y-you w-would l-l-like t-t-to go out with um... M-me?" He stuttered. I stared at him wide eyed.

My crush has just asked me out. Immediately, my cheeks went red and heated up. "You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to say that." I smiled.

"So it's a yes?" He asked, eyes lighting up with hope.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, getting out of my chair and hugging him. He made me sit on him lap as he hugged me.

We separated and looked into each other's eyes. We leaned in and shut our eyes. Hiro closed the gap between us.

I had my first kiss with Hiro who was my first crush! Eee! I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you (y/n)."

"Me to, you have no idea how long I've waited."