Dance

Okay firstly I know I made a one shot similar to this but I felt the need to make another! Hope u don't mind.

(Y/n) P.O.V
"Everyone, I have brought you here today for exciting news, two more children are going to be needed for the next Disney on ice, featuring, Tangled!" The co director said.

My heart raced, the last show I was in was incredible, that's where I met Hiro. "We begin training next week so if you have friends who might be interested, let them know. After, we will select a boy and girl to be Rapunzel and Eugene."

As soon as we were let out of class, I hurried to Hiro's house, my imagination taking over, me as Rapunzel and Hiro as Eugene... Then we kiss during the performance... I snapped out of it as I reached the lucky cat cafe.

"Hey Aunt Cass, is Hiro here?" I asked.

"Upstairs honey." Aunt Cass smiled. I nodded my head and climbed the stairs.

"Hiro! Hiro! Hiro!" I screamed, running into his room and tackling him in a hug.

"Woah! You okay?" He asked.

"Yes!!! I have exciting news!" I exclaimed.

"Let me guess, you learnt how to make ramen?" He said. I hit his arm playfully.

"No... Just can't wait enough for it to cook." I said disappointed.

"And to think I can make it." Hiro shook his head in disappointment.

"Anyways!" I said, moving on.

"Our co director said that we should ask anyone if they are interested in participating in this years performance !" I said.

"So?" Hiro asked.

"You should come!" I exclaimed.

"Depends, what is the performance?" He asked.

"Well, after a week of training, they will choose a boy and girl to play Rapunzel and Eugene in the up coming Disney on ice featuring Tangled!" I exclaimed.

"But if you don't want to that's okay... I mean the performance has kissing and lifting girls involved." I said. Hiro lit up at my comment.

"Lifting and kissing girls?! Okay! I mean ugh... Yuck... But sure." He said turning red.

Pervert.

"So uh practise starts tomorrow... It's good your coming actually, our class has un even numbers so I usually practise in a group of three." I said.

Hiro's P.O.V

I can picture me now, spinning a (y/n) dressed as Rapunzel and then I have to kiss her...

"Hiro? Hiro! Are you even listening?!" (Y/n) asked. I snapped out of my dream.

"Ugh sorry... Yeah sure... See you at your house tomorrow?"I asked. (Y/n) giggled and nodded, waving goodbye and leaving.

I really wanted to impress her.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Early next morning, Hiro came by and we both left.

"How good are you at doing the splits?" I asked.

"Um... I can make a 160 degree angle." He said.

"English Hiro, English." I said.

"This much." He said, trying to do the splits.

"Did you bring an ice pack?" I asked.

"No... Why?" He asked. I sighed and took one out.

"Your gonna need it." I said, opening the door to the academy. I hope Hiro doesn't suffer too much pain.

Hiro's P.O.V

Okay... Maybe I didn't want to impress her so badly to the point where I was pushed into the splits. I bit my lower lip really hard as tears slowly appeared.

After a few hours, I could do the splits with ought a problem and boy was that ice pack helpful.

I was led to another part of the school to see someone in a thick rope, twirling in the air with ought a harness, she split her legs and twirled faster and faster, was that the only reason we needed to split our legs?!

The figure came down and that's when I realised it was (y/n). "Wow that was cool!" I exclaimed.

"I see your back from training." She smirked.

"Yeah... The ice pack helped a little." I replied.

"We need to practise this little part." She said, showing me choreography. A while later I got the main idea and we practised.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Hiro lifted me up and spun me around before placing me onto the ground again, grabbing me by my wrists, he spun me around and around in circles and my feet left the ground.

His strong grip lowered my feet back to the grounds as we skated around the rink, he picked me up, twirled then dipped me as the song we were practising to, came to an end.

"What now?" He whispered. I recounted the steps and gasped.

"Next is the part where we are meant to kiss!" I exclaimed. Hiro looked at me shyly before bringing me closer to his face and kissing my lips.

I kissed back and we broke apart, the class applauding behind us.