Not What it Looks Like

I have never done one like this before and I'm super excited to do so! Request from DucklingFrosty p.s I'm sorry if I spelt some words wrong, I can't be bothered to look up how they really are spelt XD

(Y/n) P.O.V

"EXPELIARMOUS!" I cried, producing a string of magic from my wand.

"WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA!" I called, managing to make a wrench float a couple of metres above the ground.

Now, a school lab isn't the best place to practise my magic but hey! I had a Defence Against the Dark Arts exam coming up!

I was extremely good at potions and Divination but lacked the "Defence" subject.

I sighed and placed the wrench on my desk, I screwed my face up and concentrated hard on my wand.

"EXPELIARMOUS!" I yelled, shooting red sparks at the wrench on my desk, causing the table to flip over and break the wrench.

I sighed in frustration and used the levitation spell to lift the table back in position.

I decided to try the spell my friend Harry taught me, "Was it Expecti pantrana? Or Expecti pantri... Oh! I got it!" I called out in excitement.

Hiro's P.O.V

I picked up a box full of spare parts. (Y/n) requested I bring them to her for some odd reason.

I opened the door to see her in these really funny robes on and a stick in her hand. "EXPECTO, PATRONUM!" She called out.

I was about to laugh at her behaviour when a white wispy thing poured out from her stick. Shock filled me whole as it danced around the room, taking form of a/an (fav animal).

I dropped the box I was carrying and startled her. "Oh my god! PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!" She squeaked, aiming her wand thing at me.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I shot my magic out at Hiro and petrified him. His arms and legs snapped together like a soldier and he fell backwards.

"Oh my god! HIRO!" I called out to him. I made him levitate and placed him on my table gently.

I quickly rushed over to him and looked it him in the eyes, brushing my hair out of my face.

"I'm so so sorry! I'll fix you! I didn't mean it! Oh dear! I'm so sorry!!" I called out.

I opened my cupboard to find my Firebolt broom. "This is all really bad... I'll fix you right away, I just need to get something... Be right back!" I called, opening my lab window and flying off across the city at high speed.

I eventually reached hogwarts and snuck into the castle grounds, heading for the greenhouse to get some Mandrakes that I could use to turn into a cure.

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

The gang and I headed to (y/n)'s lab to see someone lying on her table.

"Oh my god! HIRO!" Wasabi screamed. We all ran to his side to see Hiro lying on (y/n)'s table. He was just frozen!

"Oh my god what happened?!" GoGo asked as we heard a zooming sound. We turned to see (y/n) on a, broomstick? With weird robes.

"Step aside... I can fix him." She called, pulling a package out of her robes.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Well that's just great! The gang is involved! I opened the package and got the Mandrakes out, getting my potions kit out and brewing the cure.

Once I was done, I used it on Hiro and he immediately unfroze. "HOLY CRAP!" He yelled in shock.

"I'm so so sorry, you have no idea!" I cried in panic. Just as I was about to explain, an owl landed inside my room with a letter.

"Oh no..." I groaned. The letter came to life and formed into a face.

"What the hell?" Fred asked.

"(Y/n) (l/n), you have been caught using magic in the sight of a muggle, the ministry of magic hear by bans you from hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry." The letter exploded in a. Puff of smoke.

"What?! No more school?! Why?!" I cried out.

"What is going on?!" Honey Lemon asked confused.

"Might as well tell you..." I said glumly. "I'm a witch, I can do magic but you guys caught me so I can't anymore, it's against the law for muggles, non magical creatures, to find out." I sighed.

Just as I said that, a black owl flew through the window and handed me another letter which I carefully opened.

"(Y/n), I understand that the magic was an accident and you reversed the trouble caused, I have personally spoken to the Minister of Magic to let you off and you will return to hogwarts after holidays.

-Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"So your going back?" Hiro asked hopefully.

"Yes!" I cheered happily.