Positive Point of View (Pt 1)

Hiro's P.O.V

It gets annoying. Everywhere I go there are people specifically girls, chasing me. Yeah I get the point that I am
a famous superhero but can't I be left alone for one minute?

"Get a girlfriend then they will stop chasing you!" Honey Lemon said.

"Yeah but I don't want one!" I shout back angry.

"One day that will change." GoGo said.

"Pff highly doubt it." I said.

"Apparently a new girl is coming to the school today." Wasabi noted. That. Was It.

"AND NOW THATS ANOTHER PEESON WHO IS GOING TO FOLLOW ME!" I screamed and stormed off to my lab.

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

I really wanted to meet this girl even if she does follow Hiro around. Suddenly, a girl with (h/c) came into the room.

"Um... I am new here... Wow are you guys Big Hero 6?" The girl asked.

"Yep! Who are you?" I asked.

"I am (y/n)! Sorry to be a burden... I just wanted to know which way the bathroom is." She asked.

"Oh over there!" I say pointing to the room.

"Thanks!" She said.

"She doesn't seem like a person to be annoying." GoGo noted.

"I don't think she is." Fred agreed.

We all continued our work and never heard of her again for the rest of the week.

Hiro's P.O.V

I completely forgot about the new girl. I mean I was busy trying to run away from a group of fangirls who were about 4 years older than me!

I ran to the nerd lab where you needed a key to access. I knew they didn't have one so I ran in and slammed the door.

"You okay Hiro?" GoGo shouted.

"Why are you shouting?" I asked.

"Oh sorry..." She said pulling out earbuds.

"Where did you get those?" I asked

"Someone made them for me. That's besides the point though... Why were you running?" She asked.

"For the same reason I have been running for months." I reply sitting in a chair.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Helping the new girl." She replied. The back door opened and in came a girl with the gang.

"Oh crap... SEE YA!" I shouted and ran to the door.

"Hold up!" Fred yelled almost choking me as he grabbed my hoodie.

"Hi! You must be Hiro!" The girl said. I huff and roll my eyes.

"Yes I know... Now what do you want..."

"(Y/n). My name is (y/n) and I am sorry if I am a burden. I'll be in my lab guys... See you!" She shouted.

"What the actual heck?" I questioned.

"Yes... She notices when she is wanted or not." Wasabi said.

"Why didn't she try and attack me and kiss me like other girls do?" I asked confused.

"She isn't like other girls Hiro... If you spend time with her you will understand." Honey Lemon said as the others went back to their work.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I didn't mean to be a burden... Lots of people think I am but I don't care! I went into my lab and started to decorate it... Since I like building stuff in my spare time, this lab was kind of for partying.

I put my TV on the wall and the fridge. I installed the disco floor which was a little hard as I had to rip out some carpet and I added a party table. All that was left was the couch but I couldn't move that on my own.

I walked back to the lab to see Hiro sitting doing nothing. No one else was here so I walked up to him.

"Um excuse me Hiro." I said. He turned and started to back away from me.

"I just need a little help!" I said.

"With what?" He asked confused.

"Moving a couch?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"I just need help moving it from the lobby to outside my lab." I said walking out the building.

"Why do you need a couch anyway?" Hiro asked as we moved it to my lab door.

"Just some reasons." I say.

"Was it so you could get closer to me?" He demanded.

"W-what? No!" I stuttered.

"I don't believe you... You are probably one of those girls who will just try to get closer to me so they can date me!" He yelled. I was taken back.

"Hiro... That's not true-"

"Ugh! Stop lying!" He said.

"HIRO! I am not!" I start but then I heard a bunch of feet sounding like they were running.

"There he is!" A bunch of girls yelled.

"Great! Thanks! Do you even care about me!? I don't understand why of all people, you had to come." He yelled as he ran off.

"I wish you never came!" He shouted.