Perfect Pair

This is a Hiro x reader! I will try to do other ones but please request!

Fred's P.O.V

I was so excited today! My cousin, (y/n), was moving in with me! She was coming from Australia and I haven't seen her for a long time. I sighed and read a comic to pass time. Once I finished it I read the next issue, then the next and the next... I lost track of time until it was 6:00 pm!

"Fred?! (Y/n) is here!" My mum yelled. There was a knock at my door.

"Hello?" Asked a familiar voice.

"(Y/n)!-" I stopped in my tracks. She had changed a lot.... She wore tan khaki pants with white socks and brown converse shoes. She also wore a white long sleeved shirt with a red t-shirt with a robot on top... And a navy blue hoodie... She even cut her hair! It was practically jawline length and she had the same weird fringe that Hiro had... She was practically a duplicate!

"Umm... Freddie... Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Wha!? Oh no!! Everything is just fine! I want you to meet someone though..." I say grabbing my phone.

"Hey Honey Lemon... Come to my house ASAP... A miracle had just occurred."

"Sure thing Freddie!" And she hung up.

"So! Uh (y/n)! What have you been up to?" I asked.

"Well, I just had my 14th birthday and I graduated when I turned 13! I major in robotics engineering.... I used to do bot fighting until I got accepted into S.F.I.T!" She said smiling... And showing a tooth gap!? She was really the female version of Hiro...

"Hey Freddie! Ooh! Who is this!?" Honey Lemon asked walking in.

"Oh! Honey Lemon, this is my cousin, (y/n). (Y/n), this is one of my friends, Honey Lemon. She goes to S.F.I.T to." I introduce.

"Hey!" She greeted.

"Hi! So Fred, what was this miracle that your were talking about?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Three words, Hiro and (y/n)." I explain. It took Honey Lemon a second to realised the comparisons.

"Umm what miracle?" (Y/n) questioned as Honey Lemon looked at her tooth gap.

"Point six millimetres! Same as Hiro's!" Honey Lemon said after measuring (y/n)'s tooth gap.

"Oh well, we have a friend who's like you, he' s 14 and graduated at 13 as well... He also majored in robotics engineering." I explain.

"I see..." (Y/n) said.

"Honey Lemon, I think (y/n) will need to meet the gang tomorrow..." I say as Honey Lemon measured (y/n)'s height, length and width.

"Yep sure will! She has the same measurements to!" Honey Lemon squealed as she left the room.

"Go to sleep (y/n), you will have a shocking day tomorrow." I say.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I fell asleep easily. Honey Lemon seemed nice... I have no idea why she measured my tooth gap... And she said it was the same as some other kids gap! Does she like, grab random kids mouths and measuring their tooth gap!?

I woke up to Fred hurrying me to change and dragging me out the mansion.

"Hey dudes! I want you to meet my cousin!" Fred yelled.

"Woah! She is just like Hiro!" A girl with gum exclaimed.

"Okay guys, this is (y/n). (Y/n), this is wasabi, GoGo, Tadashi, Baymax and you already met Honey Lemon last night." Fred introduced.

"I measured her up and everything... SHE IS PRACTICALLY A HIRO NUMBER TWO!" Honey Lemon yelled.

Hiro's P.O.V

I walked to the nerd lab when I heard Honey Lemon yell. "SHE IS PRACTICALLY A HIRO NUMBER
TWO !" A Hiro number 2? What?! I walked into the lab.

"Hey guys- woah.... Did I walk in on something important?" I questioned. The gang turned around.

"Huh?! Oh! Hiro! I want you to meet my cousin, (y/n). I think you will find.... Lots in common." Fred snickered.

"Okay ha ha what's so fun- what?" I was shocked. The gang moved away to reveal a girl.... That looked and acted like me! Was there just a mirror?

"Um hi! I am (y/n)." The girl said.

"Hiro Hamada." I replied, shaking her hand.

"How is this possible?" I asked Honey Lemon.

"It's a miracle! You guys are like the opposite gender of each other!" GoGo exclaimed.

"Meeting a person like this is actually 1 in 10000000000000000." Wasabi informed. The gang left is alone.

"Look, I know we just met but... I get weird feelings! Will you be my perfect pair!?"

"Even though I have only just recently met you... If we are the same I get the feeling we know each other pretty well as if we were friends from a young age.... So therefore I accept." She Smiled.