Positive Point of View (Pt 2)

(Y/n) P.O.V

As Hiro ran, he tripped and dropped a book. Not noticing he dropped it, he ran off around the corner with the girls running. One of them were about to snatch up the book but I took it before they could.

I pushed the couch into my lab and sat at the tiny desk in the corner. The only spot for working.

I got up and flipped a switch. The disco floor lit up and became a bouncy floor. I began jumping and listening to music. I am more of a 'look for a positive side' person. So even if he hates me... It won't ruin my happiness!

I turned off the disco stuff and wrote on a sticky note. I stuck the note to Hiro's book and went to his lab. I snuck in and placed it on his desk. As I exited I bumped into an exhausted Hiro.

"WHAT THE HECK!? GET OUT!" He yelled.

"Sorry! I was returning-"

"GO!" He yelled and I walked off smiling. At least I gave him back in his book.

I went into my lab and turned the disco bouncy floor one and played 'what makes you beautiful' by one direction. Many people hate them but I never say hate! They aren't bad but they aren't good. I say they are okay.

Hiro's P.O.V

I steamed into my lab to find my diary on my desk with a sticky note.

"Hey Hiro!

I am really sorry that I accidentally called attention to us and made your fan girls run after you... After you ran though you dropped this book. One of the girls were about to pick it up but I though if I got it and gave it to you, you wouldn't be as pissed off . Sorry if I made you uncomfortable at any cost!

-(y/n)"

So this girl really was different. I started to feel guilty and decided to apologies... She must have been really hurt. I ran to her lab and heard One Direction playing. I looked through the small window and saw that she was bouncing on some disco floor.

The music stopped and she opened the door. "Oh! Hiro I am so sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you-"

"Actually I came to apologies for my behaviour..." I said sheepishly.

"That's cool... Wanna party with me?" She asked. My eyes widened.

"You aren't mad at me?" I asked. She shook head.

"I am not that kind of person Hiro, I like the positive side. I understand... You just didn't what another fangirl." She said as she dragged me into her lab. I felt weird suddenly. Her touch gave me electric shocks. I realised... I was in love.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I turned on the disco mat and music and started bouncing with Hiro. I did flips and cartwheels while he just smiled and did backflips.

"You know... I never really had interest in girls." Hiro suddenly said. I turned off the music and party floor and looked at him.

"Same here... But no offence...actually never mind." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"No it's okay..." I said.

"Oh well... I was gonna say... You changed my point of view." He admitted. My eyes went wide.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah... But I know that since I have been such a hypocrite for saying I don't like girls and then I do, you won't like me back. Sorry I ruined our friendship. I'll go." He started but I pulled him back.

"You forget Hiro... I love a positive point of view... I love you to." I whispered.

"Since when?" He asked.

"When I grabbed your wrist and dragged you in here." I blush.

"Same here." He said and started to lean in. We then kisses. I had my first kiss!!!

"You are just so different from girls I have met before." Hiro explained.

"You don't care about appearance or what others think and you are true to yourself." He said.

"Same with you... Other boys only wanted to date me because of my looks... You are different... You love me for me... You aren't some jerk who brags about all the girls who follow him and you are really sweet." I said.

"Also, you happened to be the one who took my first kiss." I smirked and pecked his cheek.

"Same for me." Hiro said as he closed the gap between us once more. I wrapped my hands around his neck and started to play with his hair as he brought me closer.

Suddenly we heard a click from a camera and separated. At the door was the whole gang and Honey Lemon squealed.

"This is going on all the social media I have!!" She yelled.

"Told ya you would change your mind." GoGo grinned.