Cosplay Pt 2

Hiro's P.O.V

"But your movie characters!" The girl dressed as GoGo insisted.

"Movie characters?" GoGo asked.

"Yeah! Your big Hero 6! You saved the world from Professor Callahan!" The person dressed like me exclaimed. GoGo clamped a hand over their mouth.

"Shh... No one in San Fransokyo must know... Not here either." She said. She pulled her hand away and examined it.

"Are you wearing make up?!" She asked disgusted.

"Well yeah... We all are... And like the entire USA knows about you." A boy dressed like Tadashi said.

"I've heard of girls wearing make up... But boys?" Wasabi asked.

"Oh we don't wear as much as them." The guy dressed as fred assured us.

"Well by the looks of it, he does... His skin tone is slightly different compared to the make up." Wasabi pointed. Fred burst into laughter with the boy like me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"That's not... Ha ha ha!!! OH MY GOD THAT HILARIOUS!!! Ha ha ha! You pulled it off so well!!!" Fred laughed crazily.

"For your information... Just because I dressed up as Hiro and he is a boy doesn't mean I am one." She said.

"Wait what?" Honey Lemon asked.

"I'm a girl." She said.

"Seriously?! Who knew a girl could pretend to be you Hiro!" GoGo smirked.

"Then how much make up are you wearing?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Oh believe me, a lot." She said. She grabbed a white damp cloth and wiped half of her face.

She looked completely different! She looked more female from the side with ought make up compared to the other side.

"That's crazy." GoGo stated.

"Do you want to see us with ought our costumes on?" The girl dressed as GoGo asked.

"Sure!" We all exclaimed.

"Ahem." The girl dressed as me frowned.

"Oh, yeah she doesn't like people seeing her real appearance, she won't come with us." The boy dressed as Fred said.

The girl left and we followed the rest of the group to a small house. We entered and helped the guy in a Baymax costume out.

"I'm Nicolas." The boy smiled.

"Doesn't it get hot in the suit?!" Fred asked. Nicolas shook his head.

"Okay I'm done!" A voice called.

Out came a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes. "I'm Yvonne! I was Honey Lemon... Sorry I took a while, I was wearing green contact lenses." She apologised.

"That's so cool!" Honey Lemon squealed as anther girl who I assume dressed as GoGo came out. She had red hair and blue eyes and waved.

"I'm Naomi." She grinned as the other boys came out.

"This is Joshua and Lee." Nicolas smiled. The guy dressed as Tadashi came out. This whole time he had said nothing, just stood and smiled.

"I'm Dean." He stated. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and was a lot paler compared to his make up.

"Who was the little girl that dressed like Hiro?" Wasabi asked. Out of everyone, she was the one I wanted to see the most.

"Oh that was (y/n). She feels insecure about people seeing her normal so she will come later, you won't recognise her." Dean said.

We sat in the living room and started to talk about being superheroes as the cosplay group told us that they were in the process of developing a version of our super suits!

A while after, we heard a knock on the door. Confused, the gang and I watched as Yvonne opened the front door and let a girl in.

She had (h/l) scruffy (h/c) hair, a little like GoGo and mine. Her eyes were a (e/c) colour and she was just a little shorter than me. She wore casual clothes and smiled only once in a while.

"So, your just in time!" Lee clapped his hands together.

"Um who is this?" Fred asked.

"Oh! I'm (y/n)!" (Y/n) stated.

"What (y/n)?! The girl who dressed up as me? That (y/n)?!" I asked. She turned to Dean.

"You TOLD them?!" She glared daggers.

"(Y/n), you don't need to be angry!" Yvonne defended.

"Yeah but you know how I feel about people seeing me and recognising me as a cosplayer!" (Y/n) shouted.

"You mean your insecurity?" Fred asked.

"My what?" (Y/n) asked, taken back.

"Your insecure about yourself, don't worry what you look like." Fred explained.

"Yeah!" I piped in. She stared at me. "You're pretty! Don't lose confidence!" I encouraged. She went quiet before running her neck.

"I suppose so..." She shrugged.

"Be strong in yourself, the more you believe, the better." I smiled. She slowly nodded her head and started to go faster.

"Yeah... Yeah you're right... Thanks Hiro!" she grinned, jumping on me and tackling me in a hug.