Dare for Dare

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sat down in the circle that consisted of Honey Lemon, Wasabi, GoGo, Fred, Tadashi and Hiro. We were about to play a game of truth or dare at Honey Lemon's house."

Gogo offered to go first... More of demanded but you know what I mean.

"Okay Honey Lemon, truth or dare?" GoGo asked. Honey Lemon stayed quiet.

"Truth." She decided.

"Have you ever had a crush on anyone here?" GoGo smirked. Honey Lemon went red in the face.

"Yes." She answered. All the boys exchanged looks. "It's not you Hiro... Your cute and all but cute as a child not crush." Honey Lemon explained, making Hiro wipe the sweat off his forehead in relief.

"Wasabi, truth or dare?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Truth." He said.

"Have you ever peed in the swimming pool?" She asked.

"Um... No? Yes?... Yeah I have... But I was a kid alright!" Wasabi retorted. We all broke out into laughs.

"Tadashi, truth or dare?"

"Dare" everyone made "ooooo" sounds.

"I dare you to... Wasabi whispered something into Tadashi's ear. He went beetroot red and slowly stood up.

He hesitantly walked to the front of Honey Lemon's door and opened it. He walked outside and took a deep breath.

"MY NAME IS TADASHI HAMADA.... AND I HAVE A CRUSH ON HONEY LEMON!" He ran inside, slammed the door with his back pressed against it, completely red in shock. Honey Lemon also had the same face.

"F-fred... Truth or dare?" Tadashi stuttered. Me and Hiro snickered.

"Truth." He said lazily.

"How long have you gone without showering?" Tadashi asked.

"Do we really need to know this?" GoGo asked.

"Uh let me see..." Fred replied, counting his fingers. "June, July, August... Oh! 5 months!" He exclaimed proudly. Wasabi gaged and everyone else said "eww!"

Fred smiled and then turned to GoGo. "Truth or-"

"Dare." GoGo demanded.

"I dare you to swap shirts with Honey Lemon for the rest of the game." Fred exclaimed.

"That's not hard." Honey Lemon put in.

"Did I forget to tell you that you need to swap them here?" Fred asked.

"Pervert." GoGo rolled her eyes.

"I don't think I'm gonna look thanks." Wasabi said, turning away. Everyone else stared at Honey Lemon and GoGo pulling their shirts off and started swapping them.

"You do know that they have undergarments right?" I asked.

"Yeah but still..." Hiro said.

"You've seen your mother and Aunt Cass in singlets and bras before surely?" I asked.

"Yeah but..."

"Then why are you looking if you feel uncomfortable?" Tadashi interrupted Hiro.

"Well we know why you are looking, because Honey Lemon is taking hers off too!"

"Girls, girls, your both pretty now shut up and let's continue the game." GoGo announced.

"Hiro, truth or dare." GoGo demanded.

"Uh... Truth?" He asked.

"What colour is your underwear?" GoGo asked.

"I don't know!" Hiro exclaimed.

"Then check, and (y/n) can make sure you're not lying." GoGo smirked.

"Uh no thanks... Tadashi can." I refused. GoGo shook her head. I sighed and look through the corner of my eyes as Hiro checked.

"Red." He said.

"No it's not." I smiled.

"I hate you sometimes." Hiro groaned.

"Don't put your love as hate!" I exclaimed.

"What colour are they really (y/n)?" GoGo asked.

"Pink and purple." I answered. Hiro blushed a deep red.

"Truth or dare (y/n)?" Hiro turned to me.

"Uh truth?" I asked.

"Who do you like?" He asked.

"Dare!!!" I exclaimed.

"Fine... Follow me." He said, "Continue the game while I explain." Hiro nodded to the gang.

"GoGo... Truth or dare?" Tadashi asked.

"Truth." She replied.

"Have you ever stolen something?"...

Hiro pulled me across Honey Lemon's hallway and into her spare bedroom. He took a deep breath and told me to sit on the bed.

I did as told and blushed when he sat next to me. He faced me and cupped my cheeks. He smashed his lips on mine and kissed me.

I was shocked at first but melted into the kiss. Once we broke apart he grinned.

"I really like you." He admitted. My heart pounded.

"Me to." I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes." I said. We smiled at each other until Hiro got an idea.

"The dare is easy... The gang don't know we are together so at a random time we start making out." Hiro smirked. I nodded my head and joined the others.

We sat down as Fred finished his dare of putting a bucket of ice cube on him. Everyone laughed.

"Okay, Tadashi. Truth or..... Dare?" Fred questioned, looking at me and Hiro who were inching closer together.

Our lips touched and we kissed. Everyone fell silent as we parted. We looked at them confused.

"What?" We simultaneously said.