Too Willing to Let Go

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/n) sat down on Hiro's couch. She faked her smile whenever she saw him even if they were 'dating'.

(Y/n) sighed and went up to his bathroom and locked herself in. Months ago, she caught him with another girl, as a couple. Although (y/n) didn't tell Hiro she saw this.

So here she was, sitting at the floor of the bathroom, silently letting the tears come out.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I knew he didn't love me but I still loved him. I didn't want to lose him. He was the person who cares the most... Even if cheating on me isn't exactly caring... No one else bothered to help me out.

I sighed and dried my tears, this is doing me no good, I need to break up with him so he can be happy not hiding secrets.

I unlocked the door and walked into the living room to see Hiro watching the TV. He smiled at me and opened his arms out for a hug.

I broke down and rushed to him, so much for doing me no good. "Hey... What's wrong Babe?" He asked.

I sniffles and cried into his shirt. No. Stop (y/n)! I pushed myself gently off of him and stood up.

"I don't think your happy with me." I said.

"What? What do you mean?" He asked.

"I know you found someone better, if we break up you can be happy with her and I won't have a big of a heart ache knowing you cheated on me." I sighed.

"That not true though." Hiro reasoned. I put a hand out to stop him from speaking.

"I've seen you both before, I can smell perfume which isn't yours nor mine, I've seen random belongings that don't belong to me and never in a million years to you. You say you love me but actions speak louder than words." More tears trickled down my cheeks.

"(Y/n), that's not entirely true." Hiro explained. I shrugged him off.

"I don't need an explanation, my eyes have explained a lot, don't deny it anyways, I've seen you to together, why you bothered dating me is a mystery." I said.

"Why?! Because I love you!" Hiro protested, standing up and following me to his front door.

"Please don't go... I need you." He begged. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Don't give in, it won't do me good...

"No. You have that other girl." I choked. I opened the door and ran off, Hiro chasing me at my heels.

I quickly darted behind a thick bush and waited for him to stop looking for me, however, he was stopped by the girl he cheated on me with.

"Come on Hiro... Let's gooo." She cooed.

"I-i can't Thelenina." Hiro said.

"Why not?" She demanded in a cute kind of way... For Hiro, cute for Hiro... Sickening for me.

"Because, you made the one I love mad!" He shouted. My heart skipped a beat. Did he just say...?

"But you have me!" She protested.

"You? What makes you think I love you?" He asked angry.

"Well, we did kiss-"

"No, YOU kissed me. I however was not fine with that." Hiro folded his arms. "And what's with leaving random clothes at my house? I don't need your undergarment thank you! It's disgusting!" Hiro said, making a face.

Thelenina's face went from cheerful to shock. "Why wouldn't you want me though? You already lost your girlfriend." She argued. Hiro went quiet.

"She may hate me but it doesn't mean I hate her." And with that he walked off. I slipped away and ran home. Was what he had said true?

My brain started to hurt, I wanted him back so badly but he may not forgive me... I was having a worse a heart ache than before.

I sighed and whipped out my phone from my pocket. I unlocked the screen and went to Hiro's contact, immediately calling him.

I waited for about 15 seconds when his voice mail went on. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Um, hey Hiro... I found out what really happened and I wanted to say sorry for not believing you, the truth is... I can't forget you and I don't want to... Can we try again?... See you." I ended the voice message and plopped onto my comfy bed.

No sooner had a couple of minutes past when I heard a buzz from my phone. It was a no caller ID. I slowly picked up and answered.

"Hello?" I called.

"I'm sorry for everything... I think we can try again, it pains me to not be by your side." And the call ended.

It was Hiro who had called me. I knew I couldn't be without him.