Minute

Hello! I apologies for not updating for a while! This is a request for SakuraDreamscape !

(Y/n) P.O.V

Tadashi and I are the happiest couple that exist. No doubt about it. But ever since he joined Big Hero 6, he had started to become... Well... Distant.

I just had no clue what went on inside his head.

Tadashi's P.O.V

I am afraid. Afraid for the safety of my girlfriend (y/n). I worry to much for her, she cares a lot about me and I worry that her association with me will get her in trouble.

What happens if I am in a battle with Big Hero 6 and she tries to protect me or something?! If she got hurt it would be my fault.

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

"You did WHAT?!" Hiro yelled at his brother.

"I broke up with (y/n)... I don't want her to get hurt if I end up in a battle." He explained. This was outrageous!

"Tadashi, she's smart, why would she do something silly!" I reasoned.

"I'm only protecting her!" Tadashi said, a little frustrated.

"I'm calling her to make sure she is alright." Wasabi decided. He called but no one picked up.

"Let me try." Fred said, also failing.

"Why isn't she answering?!" I exclaimed as both Hiro and I failed to contact her.

Hiro sunk to his knees and began to sob. "This is all because of your stupid decisions!" He wailed. We all stared at him as Tadashi sighed.

"I gave up on her for you and you go do something like this?! Now neither one of us has her..." The gang all gasped in shock. When did Hiro love (y/n)?!

Tadashi's P.O.V

I stared at my brother. He was right, the gang was right. What was I thinking!? (Y/n) is intelligent enough to be safe!

I ran out of SFIT and tried calling (y/n) as I ran to her home. No answer. I texted her millions of times but still received no response

It was when I was running past the park near her house when I spotted her sitting on the lonely swing set, staring at the ground in thought.

I walked up to her cautiously and sat beside her in the empty swing seat.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I jumped in surprise when Tadashi called my name. "(Y/n)..." He simply said.

I got up quickly and glared at him. "You didn't even give me a reason why you broke up with me!" I shouted.

"No wait... Give me a minute... Please... Just a single minute." He pleaded.

"No." I said firmly, about to walk away.

"One minute, that's all I ask... Please" he begged.

"I said no, go away Tadashi." I said sternly.

"One minute! Just... One..." He said in a shaky voice, I heard him drop to his knees.

I turned to see him stare up at me, pleading. "... One minute and then You go." I decided.

"I'm so sorry I didn't give you a reason... The truth is I was worried for your safety! I thought that if I was out on a mission you might try and protect me for some reason with ought armour! Then get hurt!" He exclaimed.

"You think I would be stupid and kill myself?! I wouldn't run into a war zone with ought protection!" I shot him a glare. "Ten seconds." I notified him.

"Well... I..."

"5...4.."

"I did it because..."

"3..2.."

"I love you!" He shouted. I turned to him as he put his hands on his face. "I love you okay?! It's my job to worry for your safety! I just... Want to go back to the way things used to be... And please forgive me." He sighed.

I continued to stare at him. "I'll... Give you a minute to think." He said.

Many thoughts went into my mind before I came to a conclusion.

"Tadashi..." I said slowly. He stood up and looked at me hopefully.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I... Forgive you... Mainly because I still love you to." I admitted. I saw his eyes light up with happiness as he ran and engulfed me in a big hug.

"I love you so much (y/n) and this time, I'm not going to be stupid." He whispered, lightly kissing my lips.

I returned the kiss and separated. "Come on, let's go back to the gang and tell them the good news." Tadashi smiled. "I kinda left them there with Hiro bawling his eyes out." Tadashi laughed.

"Wait, why was Hiro crying?" I asked confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Why was Hiro crying?" I repeated.

"Oh uh... He can explain but it was along the lines of... Um... Pubescent mood swings?" He explained.

I laughed at his statement as we walked hand in hand.