Yandere

For in advanced, if you do not like cruel death, do not read but I doubt any of you care XD. Never done this and was interested in it... I think you'll hate this... Don't worry because I'm not doing this again.

(Y/n) P.O.V

He was mine. No one else's, just mine. I intend to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Hiro is my love and only mine. If any other girl gets in my way, I'll be sure to remove them. They are my competition, threat and enemy.

I walked through the the gates of SFIT casually, smiling on the outside, on the inside I was dying of anger when I spotted a girl in Hiro and i's class.

I walked over to them and waved at Hiro happily. "Hey (y/n)! (G/n girl name) and I were talking about our favourite hobbies, we actually both love bot fighting!" Hiro grinned. I faked a smile to both of them.

"How cute!" I grinned, waving and going to my locker. I snuck around the corner and eavesdropped on some other classmates.

"So, who do you like (g/n)?" I heard (f/n friend name) asked.

"Hiro, what about you?" She whispered.

"Oh my gosh same!" She squealed.NO! Hiro was MY crush. They were an obstacle!

I purposely walked into their conversation and they changed the subject quickly. Every girl in our class liked Hiro... Luckily that was only 4 of us... Me, (g/n), (f/n) and (g/n)'s sister.

Why only four? Well... There used to be 15... Let's say that they mysteriously disappeared... He he.

I continued school normally when I over heard (g/n)'s sister say she was going to confess her feelings to Hiro after school. She was about Hiro's age and in my opinion was the most disgusting child ever.

I went to my locker and picked up my favoured tool, stalking (g/n) and her sister.

I snuck up behind the younger of the two and covered her mouth, plucking her out of line and dragging her to a corner.

After I was done with her, i left her there alone. I ran to the older sister and did the same to, hiding her on a different part of the school. I laughed crazily as I stopped their plans to take Hiro, he was mine and mine only.

I saw (f/n) talking to Hiro across the yard, I checked for any blood stains on my clothes and ran to them, asking to talk to my friend in privacy.

I led her to an empty netball court and smiled creepily. "Um are you okay (y/n)?" She asked.

"Maybe... But my problem isn't that... It's about Hiro." I said.

"What about him?" She asked.

"You like him... But he's mine." I said gripping my took behind my back.

"He's your boyfriend?! I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" She apologised, I waved her off.

"Not yet he is... I just need to remove the obstacles." I grinned, pulling my tool out.

"What are you- you're crazy! Keep away from me!" She screamed, I pounced on her as she tried to run.

"No, I'm just keeping Hiro safe!" I retorted.

"All the other girls are missing because of you! You ... You... Why?! Your my best friend! Please don't-" I cut her off by finishing her.

"(Y/n)?!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see someone... I froze and noticed it was Hiro.

"What's going on... Here? What have you done?!" He yelled, looking at (f/n)'s lifeless body.

"I-I..." I stuttered over my words, dropping the tool, it clattered to the floor and Hiro picked it up.

"A knife?! .... You KILLED her?! You have been killing all the girls?! Why?! You're a monster!" He yelled. I began to laugh crazily.

"He he he ha ha ha!!! I'm no monster... I was protecting you!" I laughed.

"Your sick, insane!" He called.

"I did it for a special reason." I started but was interrupted by him speaking again.

"I HATE you! You aren't my friend! I thought you were actually a nice girl! But your not the one I fell in love with at all!" He shouted. Red liquid trickled down my hands and splattered onto the floor.

"I did this because I love you!" I blurted out angry.

"I can't believe it." Hiro whispered. I snatched the knife from him quickly.

He looked at me fearful and took off, giving me a sad look before turning around to report my crimes.

As I was taken for questioning by the police, I saw Hiro's head full of worry, he was shocked and confused.

I'm a Yandere... And if I want my true love, that's who I'll get.