Power

This was a request for icyblast19 hope you enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

Ice and fire surrounded me. It surrounded my head and my thoughts.

I was scared of me.

I had the ability to hurt others and my surroundings. They only way to stop this though was by unfortunately concealing it, locking myself away from the rest of the world.

I limited my family time and contact with people.

My friendship connections died out with Hiro and I fled. I nearly hurt him when we were kids.

I have the power to control ice and fire. I didn't want anyone to find out about me so I ran away, hiding in an abandoned warehouse on the Akuma Islands and using ice to create a better shelter.

Fire kept me warm and lucky for me, didn't melt the ice as it was magic fire and ice.

I didn't expect anyone to come here as this island was written as quarantine so that's why I became extra scared when an enormous red flying thing with a small purple thing on top land on the island.

I took a few steps back and immediately thick ice began to form under every step I took, spreading out far and making it obvious. I cried in shock and ran inside the warehouse where immediately the fire I created to keep me warm cut out. I was losing control to fear.

The things started to walk around and gasped a few times when they saw my ice and fire marks.

"I sense another human on this island." A robotic voice said.

"Where Baymax?" A male voice asked. I heard footsteps come closer so I did the only thing I could, surround the door with fire and shot up on an ice pillar.

The purple and red things managed to put the flame out somehow which left them to see the ice pillar I used to climb up onto the beams.

"Woah!" The purple one exclaimed, removing his helmet to reveal a boy.

"Where is the person Baymax?" The boy asked.

"This structure is interfering with my sensor." The robot apparently called Baymax said.

"Damn it, hello?! Anyone there?!" The boy exclaimed. I sighed silently. I guess I would have to spook them out of leaving.

I created fog and sharp icicles to point everywhere. "LEAVE!" I shrieked. I rose them up slightly on an ice pillar and surrounded it with a hint of fire.

But the boy jumped on the robot and flew back to the ground. "WHOS THERE?!" The boy shouted. I gulped in fear. It wasn't working.

"YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW!" I screamed.

"But we do! We came to help you!" He cried.

"Just leave me alone." I said sadly.

"Huh? Wait... I know your voice." The boy said. I looked at him before realising who it was.

"H-hiro?" I asked.

"Who are you?" He asked, not sure where to look.

"I, I think it's best you don't-"

"Please tell me." He begged. I stayed quiet.

"Only if you promise to leave after and never return." I said.

"I- okay." Hiro said. I jumped down and caught myself in a pile of snow, running out of the shadows. I lifted my head up and Hiro gasped.

"(Y/N)?!" He exclaimed, he looked at me head to toe, I guess I changed a lot. I no longer wore bright colours, I just wore a red and blue dress which I created with my magic.

"Uh huh, you need to go." I said, looking at my hands that began to heat up with fire, I clenched my fists quickly. "NOW!" I yelled.

"No, tell me why you are here!" Hiro pleaded.

"No Hiro." I said.

"It would just take a minute-" he grasped my hands and I yanked away, shooting sparks behind me, ice formed and I accidentally tripped on my dress, shooting Baymax with frost.

"Baymax!" Hiro yelled, baymax began to stiffen. I just stared at my hands in shock.

"You, have to undo this!" Hiro exclaimed. I shook my head and began to cry.

"I don't know how... I'm sorry, that's why I left, I didn't want you to hate me." I sobbed. Hiro froze and looked at me.

"Hate you? Why would I hate you? You are still my best friend." He said.

"But-"

"And just because you got fire and ice powers doesn't mean I won't stop loving you, I think it's cool!" Hiro said.

"You love me?" I asked. Hiro nodded and grasped my cold hands. Sparks shot everywhere and Hiro leaned in to kiss me, I followed and when our lips touched, Baymax began to unfreeze.

"Unbelievable!" I cheered. Hiro smiled at me and held out a hand.

"Let's go home." He said. I smiled and nodded happily.