Voices, Puberty and Confusion

(Y/n) P.O.V

"You know that feeling you get when you like someone?" Fred asked. I nodded.

"That's common sense leaving your body." GoGo interrupted him. We all laughed.

"So where are you off to today (y/n)?" Honey Lemon asked.

"To visit Hiro, I promised to meet up with him at his place later." I explained.

"Huh, we can walk you there! You to are like so perfect for each other!" Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"Ha, thanks." I blushed.

"How about we go there now?" Wasabi suggested. We all nodded in agreement and headed to the Lucky Cat Cafe.

We arrived and waved hello to Aunt Cass and waited for Hiro to come down.

At one point, I heard someone singing from Hiro's room, it sounded female for some reason. "Can anyone hear the singing?" I asked.

We went quiet and heard the voice. "It sounds like it is coming from Hiro's room." Honey Lemon pointed out.

"Who is he hanging with?" I asked.

"I dunno, but whoever it is, they are really good at singing with ought music." Wasabi exclaimed. Honey Lemon gasped dramatically.

"What if it's (y/n) competition?" Honey Lemon said.

"My what?!" I asked.

"Your competition, what if he is hanging with another girl other than you?" She asked, that got me thinking.

"He can't be cheating on her, he isn't like that." GoGo reasoned. We listened again and crept up the stairs.

The singing stopped and we heard Hiro. "Wow... That's a good song." He said. The singing started again. And we opened the door ajar, Baymax was standing in front of Hiro with a screen showing.

Baymax noticed us and waved, causing us to inch away from the door and look in confusion.

"What is going on?" Wasabi asked.

"Maybe Hiro is cheating on (Y/n)!" Fred whispered. My eyes widened in fear.

"No... He couldn't possibly do that! Right?" I asked.

"Well who else is singing?" GoGo pointed out. I bit my lower lip and decided to talk to Hiro.

"I'll talk to him." I said, straightening myself and grasping the door handle carefully. I knocked harshly but got no reply.

"Good luck!" Honey Lemon said. I tightened my grip on the door knob and charged in, making Hiro turn around and look at me in shock.

He threw a microphone he was holding aside and removed his headphones.

"(Y/N)?!" He trembled. I cautiously walked over to him.

"Who-" I was caught off guard by the screen on Baymax's screen, it was a karaoke of the song the female voice was singing, that's when it hit me... There was no girl in this room.

"Never mind who... Was that you singing?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Uh um... Yes?" He said. The gang gasped, bringing attention to themselves and showing themselves.

"That was your voice?" GoGo asked.

"And the truth is revealed!" Fred exclaimed.

"Oh this is all nonsense, Hiro just hasn't hit puberty yet." Honey Lemon said, making him blush.

"About that..." Hiro said.

"Hiro's voice box has already altered, this is his voice that is permanent." Baymax cut in.

"So... It is his voice?" Wasabi asked.

"Yeah..." Hiro mumbled. Everyone watched me as I looked at Hiro who was staring on the ground. They all waited to see my reaction.

"I think your voice is beautiful, it's unique and calming... I like it." I smiled. Hiro's eyes widened and he looked at me.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. He breathed a sigh of relief and quickly pulled me in a hug. I returned it immediately and snuggled to his chest.

The whole gang joined in for a group hug with Baymax to. "Since we all love singing, we should have a karaoke night!" Fred suggested.

"For once, your idea is not insanely stupid." GoGo said.

"Why thank you that's a lovely compliment." Fred said.

"Dude, she called your other ideas dumb." Wasabi whispered.

"I know!- wait what?!" He asked, taken back. We all just laughed and started to set up our karaoke night.

Once it was 7:00pm, we ran to the living room with Baymax and took it in turns to sing.

"Oh please do a duet!" Honey Lemon begged Hiro and I. This whole time Hiro hadn't sung, thinking his voice was bad.

"Come on! Just this once, for me?!" I begged. He finally gave in and I cheered. We sung our duet and once we finished we grinned.

Our voices where perfectly harmonised and we sounded amazing! He sung the Soprano parts as well as Alto where as I sang soprano.

"Oh that was adorable!!!" Honey Lemon grinned. "I need to post this on all my social media!" She declared.

"Well done." Wasabi said.

"Thanks." We smiled.

After, we all stayed up late and had a sleepover.