Honey Lemon

(Y/n) P.O.V

My life was over. I repeat, OVER. O.V.E.R. Over. And it was all thanks to Honey Lemon. She made me suffer a lot. Well, her and me visual arts diary.

Flashback

I was walking through the corridor while drawing a picture, an embarrassing one if anyone were to find it. Minding my own business, I continued to walk and draw.

It was a drawing of me and my crush, Hiro. Being caught drawing Hiro in general was bad enough but if anyone saw me with this picture, I would have been screwed.

I don't know what told me it was a good idea to draw me and him kissing while outside where prying eyes could see, but I did it nonetheless.

I finished shading in my hair when I bumped into someone. My book and pencil went flying out of my hands and landed in front of them. It was Honey Lemon.

She took one look at it before smiling. "You are a really good artist (y/n)!" She exclaimed, not noticing who the people in the drawing were.

She picked up the book to hand it to me when she realised it was me and Hiro. "You like Hiro?!" She exclaimed.

My cheeks flushed a deep scarlet and I nodded. "He must see this!" She yelled and ran off. I tried chasing her but she was to fast. Damn. For a girl who is tall and wears 6 inch heels, she sure can run fast.

I slowed to a stop and gave up. Returning to my lab.

End of Flashback

Honey Lemon had my book... She had the power to destroy me, she was going to show it to Hiro.

I walked out of my lab gloomily, only to be met with GoGo. "Hey (y/n)! Can you do me a favour?" She asked.

"Sure! What is it?" I asked.

"Draw a picture of me winning a race." GoGo winked. I groaned.

"Honey Lemon showed you to?" I asked. GoGo popped her gum and nodded.

"It's really good though... Good luck not embarrassing yourself." She said.

"Gee thanks, helps a ton." I said sarcastically. I went into the nerd lab to grab some more paper for GoGo's drawing.

I sat down at her work table and started to sketch. In the distance, I heard a group of people chattering about something.

I continued on and started to shade in the picture. Once I finished, I signed the work and sighed. "Nice job (y/n)." GoGo said.

"Agh! You scared me!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, but seriously, this is amazing!" GoGo smiled. First time I had ever seen her smile.

"I have an idea, I'll give you an enormous piece of paper okay? You draw that famous group of big hero 6 that's been on the news." She said, handing me the biggest piece of paper I had ever seen, it was the size of my entire body times two!

I sat down and began drawing. The big red hero, the yellow one, green, magenta, blue monster and then finally the violet one.

I coloured them in and signed my name. GoGo patted my back and whistled a high tune. The group of people who were chattering in the corner turned around, it was Honey Lemon and the gang.

They walked over and GoGo showed them my drawing of the superheroes. "That is amazing!!! But my favourite is still the one of you and Hiro." Honey Lemon exclaimed.

I looked at her shocked. "Oh yeah! That one was actually really cute!" Fred agreed.

"Has Hiro seen it?" I asked worried.

"Not yet." Wasabi smirked.

"Hey guys!" Called a voice. It was Hiro. "What are you guys... Woah! Is that... Me and (y/n)?" He asked.

"Now he has." GoGo said. I facepalmed.

"Yeah it is Hiro! It's really cute huh?" Honey Lemon said, dragging me to Hiro.

"Hey Hiro...." I trailed off.

"Do you like me?" He asked. I nodded me head feebly. "Good, then this shouldn't matter to much." He replied.

"What matter-?!" I was cut off by Hiro dragging me to him and kissing him. My eyes widened and soon relaxed.

We broke apart and the entire gang erupted in applause. "Oh! Take a look at this drawing Hiro!" Wasabi said.

Hiro walked over to the drawing of the famous super heroes and grinned. "Why don't we let you in on a secret?" He asked. I lifted a brow in confusion.

"We are those superheroes." He said. My jaw dropped to the floor.

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed. Honey Lemon nudged me lightly in the ribs. I turned to her and she winked at me.

"Your welcome (y/n)." She smiled.

"Thank you Honey Lemon." I said. I turned to Hiro and hugged him once more.