Island Girl (Pt 1)

(Y/n) P.O.V

Flashback

"(N/n nickname)! (N/n!)"

Black

Flashback end

I jolted with a start. Images of my reoccurring nightmare flashed before my eyes.

I shook my head and looked out at the sea. I was a ship wreck girl. My name I can't remember but my flashbacks tell me it was something along the lines of (n/n).

It had been 15 years since I was caught in a horrible storm. I counted 15 years... Probably more.

I lost track of time and day so it's safe to safe I had no clue how old I am. Or where I am for that matter. But so what?! I managed to live for years with ought my family so who can't say I can't continue like this?

I do have friends though, Rozena, Tulsby and Azule... All of whom I met on this island. If you are wondering why three other humans are on the island, let me clear that up, they aren't human, Rozena is a bird, I don't know what kind because I don't really have any reference and Tulsby and Azuke are monkeys.. Cheeky yet fun to have around.

I climbed out the tree house I lived in and walked along the sandy beach. I really wanted to go find my real family and home but unfortunately for me it wasn't possible.

"Are you okay?" Tulsby asked. I turned, startled.

"Yeah.. I guess." I said, I may have gone mad over 15 years since I can talk to animals but what can I do?

"You should go back to sleep... It's late" Azule yawned.

"You... Go ahead... I'll catch up." I nodded to them. They looked at each other and scampered off.

I lay on the warm sand and felt my eyelids grow heavy to the point of dropping.

Flash back

"(N/n)! Don't worry! We will help you!"

"Ahh! Hir- -amada! Look-" everything went fuzzy.

Flash back end.

I woke up once more to be welcomed by sunlight, more memories of my shipwreck flooding in.

Some one called Hir... I just can't remember the rest of his name... Amada... I feel like I know that name... But I couldn't figure it out... Those were only pieces of that persons name.

I skipped along the beach to go and find food, a few banana trees grew as well as coconuts so I could eat.

I sat cross legged, wondering where I heard those parts of that name, obviously from my shipwreck but who were they?

"(N/n)! Hurry! We need help!" Rozena squawked.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"A brown piece of metal is on its way! Along with a few other shipwrecked people I think." She cried.

I ran to the edge of the rainforest and peered through the thick branches. They were no shipwrecked people, they were visitors... On a boat.

It was a brown boat, a private one by the look. On it was 6 figures. I took a step back and grabbed the stone dagger I hand carved.

The ship anchored and everyone got out. " Okay guys, you know why we are here!" A dark toned man announced loudly.

"To see if Fred can swim." A girl with black and purple hair exclaimed, picking another guy by the collar of his shirt.

"No.. To find the rare bird and monkeys for science." A young boy exclaimed. I grabbed my dress which I fashioned out of the torn sail I came to shore with.

They were talking about Azule, Tulsby and Rozena.

"No you ding dong! We are to protect them! If they are on this island, we can rope this off as a natural endangered habitat!" A girl with heels explained.

"Let's set up camp here." The girl with purple hair said. I turned to face Rozena, Tulsby and Azule who were watching with fear.

"Don't worry, they seem to be protecting you... Now we have to watch out for them... Who knows how they will get killed.

"I sense a sign of life." A white blobby thing announced. The young boy who was about... What ever my age was waved the blobby thing off.

"No one is.. I think your sensor is broken." He said. I sighed in relief and and crouched lower.

Tula, Tina and Tunk were crawling towards the invaders... No not birds or monkeys... They were CROCODILES.

"OH MY GOD RUN!" The dark toned man screamed.

"Chill Wasabi." The boy said, wiping out a gun like laser thingo. He aimed at Tina and was about to shoot.

"Just kill it!" The man called Fred shrieked."

"I'm trying!" The boy exclaimed. Tina froze in spot as she approached their camp site. The boy put his finger on the trigger.

I jumped out of hiding.

"NO WAIT! STOP!"