Cosplay Pt 1

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Stop smudging your make up." Yvonne muttered, smacking my hand away from my face. I frowned.

"Easy for you to say! Your Honey Lemon! Honey Lemon has barely any!" I pouted.

"No, I just look a lot like her." Yvonne said.

"Is the others ready yet?" I asked tired of the blush brush putting on make up on my face.

"Almost... The boys are restless and I left them with Naomi." Yvonne giggle.

I sighed as she finished up with the skin tone on my cheeks.

Me and my best buds were all in love with the movie 'Big Hero 6'. It was so amazing we watched it over and over again.

That's when an idea popped into our minds, we were gonna bring happiness to the world and cosplay as them!

We designed the gang's costumes and selected each other to play as the characters. Somehow, everyone got characters the same gender as themselves. Everyone but me.

I was chosen to be Hiro as I was the shortest in the group. That happens a lot. Funnily enough I had more make up compared to everyone else... I guess it's just because boys look like they wear make up a lot? I don't know.

Yvonne was already in her costume as Honey Lemon and she looked stunning. She had green contacts on to make her eyes look green and we dyed her hair a lighter blonde.

The other members in our team were Nicolas who was in a Baymax costume, Naomi who was GoGo, Joshua who cosplayed Wasabi and Lee who played Fred.

We also convinced our good friend Dean to play as Tadashi, he turned out to look like my older brother after a lot of make up like me.

Yvonne placed my make up tools down and showed me a mirror. I looked exactly like a duplicate of Hiro... It was kind of creepy but true.

The gang and I walked outside with Nicolas in the Baymax suit waddling around behind us.

We arrived at the local park as little children came over to us with their parents, asking for autographs, pictures and questions.

We happily answered and responded to everything, that's how we did things, our goal was to make people happy.

Hiro's P.O.V

The gang and I hopped off the plane, it was the first time any of us had visited the USA and we were all excited.

We made our way to the hotel to place our bags down and hurried out, eager to explore the new city.

"Everything is so much quieter compared to San Fransokyo." Honey Lemon gawked.

"Let's start by going to the park." Fred suggested.

"No, let's eat." GoGo said.

"Oh please the park!!! Please please please!" Fred begged.

"Fine." I groaned. Fred cheered happily and we looked at the city map to find the nearest park.

"Apparently there is some sort of activity on at the park." Baymax stated. "It's about to finish now." He said. We used his directions to take us to the park and saw and enormous crowd of people. We sat as a group and started talking

Half an hour later and we were still there, enjoying our time. The crowd had started to disperse and cleared away very quickly.

"That was so tiring!" I heard a female voice.  I ignored the comment and continued to talk with my friends.

"Oh wait, there's one more little kid!" Another voice called.

"Hello! What's your name?" They asked. They were probably really famous in this country or something.

"Claudia! Can I hug Baymax?" They asked. The gang and I went silent and exchanged glances.

"Did she just say Baymax?" GoGo asked.

"Of course! And Honey Lemon can take a photo! Right?" Another voice asked.

"Did they just say..." Honey Lemon started. We nodded and got up and started to walk to the sounds.

"Sure thing Hiro!" Another voice exclaimed. By now, we were running to the group we saw earlier.

"One... Two... Three! Oh fred!!!" The voice laughed. We slowed down in time to see a little girl, perhaps Claudia run off smiling with paper in her hands, the photo.

We turned our heads to see...us!? Well not exactly... We saw people dressed like us!

We walked over and they immediately stared. "um... We couldn't help but-" Honey Lemon was interrupted by fred.

"Your cosplaying us!!! Cool!" He yelled. The group just stared at us as if we were crazy.

"That can't be possible!" The boy dressed as Wasabi called. The boy I think dressed like me walked up to me and rubbed a finger along my cheek.

"No make up!" He declared.

"How?! This is crazy!!!" The girl dressed as Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"Um... We are pretty real." I assured them quite confused.