Be Careful For What You Wish For

(Y/n) P.O.V
I walked out of the nerd lab with Honey Lemon. We were talking about normal girly things. Clothes, makeup and boys.

"So, who do you like?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Hiro." I replied blushing. Hiro was my best friend and I really liked him.

"You guys would make a cute couple." Honey Lemon agreed.

"Thanks, I do have a fifty percent chance of him liking me to, but life isn't a fairytale so I would know." I replied.

Hiro coincidentally bumped into us and Honey Lemon excused herself. "Hey Hiro!" I greeted him. He smiled back in response

We walked for a bit in awkward silence. "So how's things been going?" I asked.

Hiro's P.O.V

"Oh nothing much. I just really hate fangirls. People like you are so much cooler to hang with. All those girls are trying to date me and it's so annoying. I like being single." I admitted.

(Y/n) nodded in understanding. "So you wouldn't date anyone?" She asked.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

"If you had to choose someone or die, who would you choose?" She asked.

"I'd rather die, honestly I wish all these girls would leave or die a slow and painful death!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

(Y/n) looked at me. She grabbed my shoulders and looked steadily into my eyes.

"Be careful for what you wish for." She whispered. She pulled away and blinked a bit. "Oh... S-sorry, personal space." She muttered. I was slightly freaked out. Why did she say that?!

"It's okay." I said patting her arm. She flinched and slowly pulled away.

"U-Uh I n-need the ba-athroom. B-be r-right b-back!" She stuttered like crazy. She ran off around the corner.

(Y/n) P.O.V

He wishes all his fangirls would die a slow and painful death. That broke me. Enough to realise that I loved him to much to make him unhappy. I decided to grant his wish.

I walked into Honey Lemon's lab and found her Chem Ball purse. I grabbed an explosive one and I threw the ball against the ground and it sliced it in half. It exploded and knocked me back.

I heard someone run in and see me in the floor. Damn, I didn't get hurt.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Honey Lemon and GoGo scream. They helped me up.

"I'm good." I shrugged them off and ran out of the building. I went home and locked myself in my room. I was going to starve myself.

Hiro's P.O.V

It had been 1 week and I hadn't seen (y/n) at all. I couldn't call nor text her and I was really worried.

"I haven't seen her for ages! I'm worried." Honey Lemon consoled.

"Wonder what happened." I agreed.

"Who was the last person she spoke to before me and GoGo?" Honey Lemon thought. That's when it hit me.

"It was me. Somehow I upset her. I know it as a fact. We were talking and she asked how I was going then I complained about all my admirers and wished they would all go-" I was cut off by Honey Lemon's gasp.

"What did you say precisely?" She asked.

"I said I wish they would all die a slow and painful death... Why?" I asked confused.

"Because later that day, we found her on the floor. One of my Chem balls went off! She set it off trying to hurt herself!" Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"But why? Why would she do that?!" I asked shocked. This wasn't (y/n) at all. Honey Lemon stayed quiet for a while.

"Because you asked her to." She finally said. I was outraged!

"I never asked her to die a slow and painful death!" I exclaimed. My eyes widened. "A slow and painful death... She liked me?" I asked.

"She must have thought that's what you wanted." Honey Lemon explained. Immediately I bolted off to her house.

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was in my bed really tired. I heard someone slam open the locked door and saw it was Hiro.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed slightly frightened.

"Why didn't you say so? Honey Lemon told me. I didn't mean for you to die." He whispered, holding my frail hands.

"That's what you wished for and I thought that since I loved you, I would give you what you wanted." I admitted.

"I hate over obsessed fangirls. The fact that you never told me and did this for me shows how much you care." He said.

"I'm sorry." I admitted.

"It's okay." He hesitated. "I love you to, I wish I told you earlier." He said. I was shocked.

"Be careful for what you wish for." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because they may come true." I said, kissing him.