Two plus Two equals Four

"...Yuya."

"Briar-nee?!"

We stare at each other.

"Your duel is here?" My eyes flickered to the haunted-looking manor before us. For something that was named Divination, the place is sure gloomy. If someone were to tell me this place is for those who use ghost and zombie decks, I would believe them in heartbeat.

Yuto's Phantom Knight would be at home here.

"I... yeah. My dueling with Hochun Mieru." He nodded. "What about you?"

"Nakamoto Ichiro. From this haunted manor as well."

He laughed. "Yeah, it looks spooky, isn't it?"

The inside was less spooky, but it's trying to invoke mysticism. Emphasis on effort.

"Someone is clearly trying too hard." Commented Bergamot. No argument here.

"Ah, finally arrived!" Nico Smiley greeted us, well, Yuya, who jumped in shock while I almost sucker punched him for surprising me. "And who is this?"

"Briar, Floren. Another student from You Show." I introduce myself. "Is Sakaki-kun's duel happening here? Because mine does as well." I show him the notification from my opponent, about the date, time, and location of the duel. It clearly stated Unno Divination School. Today.

"Hm. Curious." Nico Smiley frowned. "Then, shall we head inside and talk to the headmistress?"

We were lead down underground. I wonder whose bright idea it was to make duel room at underground. Aren't they afraid the structure will collapse?

Nico Smiley explains about something, which I tune him out. I was more focused on walking down the stairs as if I slip or tripped, it gonna be hurt.

Why did I decided to wear heels again today? Only three inch and it's wedge style shoes, but still!

"Wah!"

"Dammit Yuya!" I yanked him by his collar as he was about to trip and fall. "Eyes on your steps!"

"Indeed, what the lady says! The path is tricky and narrow!"

"S-sorry."

We finally arrived safely on the ground, and was greeted by arguments.

"Excuse you, I have booked this ground first! Wait until my duel is over then you can have yours!"

"My Soulmate is coming and I'm not waiting until you brute is done! I might've miss him!"

"How do you know it would be your soulmate?!"

"My prediction never misses!"

"You could have misread the card!"

"Did not!'

"Say who?!"

"Say me!"

"What... the... heck?" Yuya voiced over, staring at two teens were arguing against each other. The shorter one is Hochun Mieru, aka prediction girl. The other, well, must be my opponent. Nakamoto Ichiro.

"Madam Divina." Nico Smiley shed his ghost costume and approach classically dressed fortune teller. "I believe there is some kind of... mishaps?"

"Indeed it does." Madam Divina sighed. "Two of my students have claimed that their duel would take place today, and now they are fighting for the right to go first. It's quite a conundrum."

"Can't you make one of them back off?"

She shook her head. "We rely on our prediction. If they say their duel happening in few more minutes, then it will. One does not deny the Fate."