Mission: Possible

"Sending Yuya to Battle Beast Area is not the best idea," Bergamot commented. "What if he loses control?"

Leaving him angsting around is not a good idea either. Seriously, that Tomato was withered ever since he return back from sending Rin away.

And as much as I appreciate his help, trusting him to do this mission is an even worse idea.

"I... cannot argue against that one. Seeing what you are doing is probably this universe's equivalent to FBI Operation..."

My Mission?

Finding out about The Doctor. The one who create Fusion Parasyte.

Thanks to Edo's VERY SPECIFIC step-by-step guide, I snuck around to his personal suite *whistle* I know you are loaded, Edo, but this is really something. Rich folks.

But thanks. Because you have your own computer, which can only be accessed by you or someone you gave explicit permission. The password and guidance on how to use get the clearance pass is long and complicated and I had to write it down in a notepad that was always on my person.

But I never admit to being good with tech, so here am I. Doing it manually.

At two a.m. Early crack ass in the morning when the security is lax. And his suite had to be located away from the castle.

I have a feeling he was laughing at my pitiful attempt at scaling the damn wall to the only window that he left unlocked. My hands were burned by the rope by the end of it. Ugh... if only I know how to pick a lock... and how to sneak in and out like a cat...

Wait. Am I considering burglary as a career?

Huh.

Not a bad idea. Phantom Thief sounds like a fun pastime. Especially if I can wreak havoc on Academia by stealing important parts for their Project(s).

Okey. Getting inside, done. Rolling up the rope so that the patrol crew won't notice anything amiss? Got it. Computer? Over here. Ok. Gloves, on. Do not leave fingerprints. That can be traced back to me with the right tech.

Time to put in the password.

Ten minutes later and I finally get it. Damn. If I don't know Edo had valuable and important information stored here, I would be cursing his ass to hell and back.

Okay. Lie. I still curse him, but not as much as I should. Because this guy has every right to put in a complicated security system. I mean, look! This Computer is connected to Main Server and Akaba Leo's personal computer! Golden mine. Anyone who got access to this computer is sure to be powerful.

Alright.

Let's see. Fusion Parasyte... Fusion Parasyte...what the fuck? Why the folder under the label Experiment is fucking big? What with those failed Projects... Ra help me. I have a feeling this is gonna be Psychological Horror Show.

Ok. Found it. Fusion Parasyte.

Experiment's date, results. Ugh. How many kids did they sacrifice to "perfected" it?

On the second thought, do not answer. I don't want to know. Bad enough I know the higher brass did not view kids as human beings. Starting to think that theory that all the higher brass are psychopaths or at least sociopaths has some merits.

I mean. They agree to experiments on kids. If they have heart, they won't. or at least they would alert somebo—huh. This one has a different professor's name. Ah. I think I know what happened. Someone grows a conscience and was taken out or used as a test subject.

Hellhole. Seriously. Hell fucking hole.

Now... urp. The Experiment is almost complete.

Fusion Parasyte can take over the host's mind and by reading the host's memory, create an illusion that the Host stayed the same. Sleeper Agent Archetype. Perfect Agent for infiltration missions. It was completed... two days after Sora changed his tune and busted Dennis as the hidden agent.

Don't tell me the Performage User is given Fusion Parasyte as punishment or "effort to make him a better agent"?

I checked on the recorded name. Thanks for cross check the description and medical files of Subject Test so that I can see their name, Edo. Let's see... Dennis... Dennis McField... not listed. Phew.

I don't know him well and I find him being outed so early in the game is a good thing. But, that doesn't means I like him being target for Fusion Parasyte. Seriously. Nobody deserves that fate.

Except for the one who thinks it up. Then we are talking about different things entirely.

"Milady. That name..."

Hm? What is that, Bergamot? The name over...

Oh.

...oh...

Among the name of the victim... was Syrus Tuesdale.

Whom I remember as Dub name for Marufuji Sho.

Judai's best friend. Or at least, an incarnate of him.

Either Judai was never told, or something/someone/lots of someones like Yubel, the entire Hero deck plus Neos and Neo Spacians are holding him back, otherwise, he will nuke the lab area to the Shadow Realm and go Supreme King of the Darkness on the Doctor.

The date stated it was almost a month ago. Right after the Parasyte was perfected.

Had... had it almost been a month? It feels like a lifetime... yet also as if I just arrived yesterday.

Shaking my head, I continue to read the names on the list.

Syrus was here, but not his brother.

Why?

There are few probabilities. One, while Syrus exist, Zane does not. Two, he retires from school due to health-related issues. Three, Zane is too loyal to Academia that he did not need a Parasyte planted in his brain. Four, Zane stays loyal to Academia reluctantly because Syrus is deep in Academia's clutches. He cannot leave because who knows what will happen to his brother if he does so.

Probability one is Not Possible. Zane exists. I saw him the other day. After he returns with bunch of soldiers after "Failed Raid" to You Show Dueling School: Fusion Dimension Branch. Possibility two is also low. Zane looks healthy. So, it's either three or four and I don't know which one is worse.

Okay, let's see if there are other familiar names.

Uh Oh. Alexis' brother and Yusuke are on the list. And... ugh. I think those two are the ones who stood out. Agh. Damn. I probably miss many more.

I just jabbed a Flash Drive and downloaded the entire file. Waiting until it transfers before closing the file.

I was about to close the Experiment Folder and call it day, or morning, until I saw a name.

[Subject Z-ARC: Yuri]

I was about to open the file but then the alarm on my phone buzzed.

It was five.

Have I been here for that long?

Fuck. I have to go back before someone notice that I was gone. Or worse, sneak into Edo's room!

I quickly downloaded that file and stored the Flash Drive inside my sock.

Okay. Now...

How do I get back unnoticed?