Intermission: Cracked Seal

Sloth

Greed

Lust

Envy

Gluttony

Wrath

Pride

Humans know those as the Seven Deadly Sins. A Flaw in Human's so-called perfect being, and the cause of their downfall.

The reason of why Humans descending down to the abyss and doing something they should never done.

Humans are truly stupid beings, aren't they?

History Repeats, as some would say. Making the same mistake as their predecessor had done before. Not learning the lesson despite the heavy price.

Oh but that's if the History is recorded.

However, with the Dimension Split in Four... with the knowledge lost to time and the recorded disaster disappearing to the rift between dimensions, of course, the Tragedy would happen again. Why, some even might call it unforeseen! Never happened before!

Have They mentioned they love Foolish, Arrogant Human who play with power they should not?

The first one had been a mere human who wished for his youth back. For a healthy body. How boring, but that's human, They mused. Feeble and pathetic with a limited lifespan. Even so, they still grab what they can have.

Oh, but this one

This one has promise

Such greed such ambitions such callousness

This one has what the previous one did not have: Disregard for Human wellbeing. Treating others as mere tool who does not deserve to have opinion or feeling. Just has to do what he wants.

How awful.

How Wonderful.

The Bleak Heart and the Ambition that led him here. Gathering fodders all over the world and twisted them to further serve his own purpose. Turning this place into a festering pot of Poison. Corrupting souls left and right.

A Banquet just for Them!

Even if They were holding back, They could still feast upon the Carnage. The Lost Souls who were discarded like Yesterday's Trash fell to Their maw like what humans call confetti.

What's more, That Callous Human had created a Key to unlock their gate. Creating Crack in the Seal.

His Ambition led to more food, more sacrifices, to their lair. Willingly.

For each victory there was Defeat. And along with Defeat come the unwillingness to accept the outcome.

So much anger.

So much envy.

Desire for power.

This pot of poison had been stirred further.

Loosen the restriction the King had once placed onto Them.

A little more and They will be Free

Perhaps they can add the help of This Ambitious Human. His Hate is Useful.

Ah

It's time for Them.

Now

Who the lucky person shall They choose as Their new Vessels?