Friendship Cup Day 11 Part 2: Crimson Marks of Black Dragons

I'm going to lose this duel, aren't I?

"Isn't there a saying that body is plaything of the mind?" Bergamot wondered. "If you think you'll lose, you will lose for real. Be more optimistic!"

I shook my head.

I'll lose.

Simple and straight as that.

Crow is powerful opponent, and in event I manage to beat him, there is still Yugo to contend with.

Yugo who had manage to follow Yuya's footsteps and summon Manga Dragon. According to Zarc, he manages to create his personal Dimension Dragon. Not one he inherits from Zarc, but one that was his own.

Combine with Clear Wing making appearance way earlier than she should, that duel is anything but easy.

Again. That was problem for Floren who manage to pass into finals.

Ah well.

Enjoy this duel while I can.

Even if I'm going to lose, I'm going to make Crow work for it.

Hopefully bringing out Black Winged Dragon.

"Speak of bringing out," Black Rose spoke up, "I've done checkup on your gear. Nothing is amiss."

Really? I'd expect Roget to do something.

He is that petty.

"You forgot something dear." Marjoram bopped me on the head. "Someone, or rather a lot of someones, thoroughly trashed the machine. It'll take him quite the time before he could do something."

Yeah, I know. Got dragons to thank for that.

Let's get ready.

This is going to be a memorable duel.

.

"Crow-san,"

"Hm?"

"Do you have questions?"

He blinked.

"What?"

I give him an enigmatic smile.

"Surely you were wondering about something... or maybe several things? I did notices you were lost in your mind quite a few times."

He was watching intently when Yuya call for Oafdragon Magician and Nobledragon Magician. Muttering "Wrong Color Scheme" but I don't think he was conscious about the act.

Combines with how he has Blackwing Synchro who are NOT Assault Blackwing monsters

And how last night, when I was going out to get some drink, I found him staring past the window, at the Daedalus Bridge.

Not to mention he recognize this D-Wheel. He know its name.

Which means one thing.

He is That Crow Hogan. The Signer. The member of Team 5Ds.

"What of it? Are you going to tell me?"

"Nah." I shook my head, "What's the fun in that? Beat me and you'll find out."

He just needs... a little more push to remember.

His eyes narrowed.

"Mark your words."

We wait with anticipation. Waiting for the lamp to change color.

Red

Yellow