The Wild Hunt / Zerg Rush Part 1

"New outfits?" I grinned when Yuya and Yuzu arrived on the site for opening of Third Round.

Yuya was still wearing his orange-white-green themed outfit, but he actually looks streamlined, smart, and taller with orange dress shirt with high collar and green pants that actually show off his legs. I want to know where did he get sleeveless version of his usual jacket-turned-coat though.

Yuzu wore short sleeved white blouse with purple over her chest and blue tie, with magenta pinafore with split ends at skirt over the blouse, and purple underskirt

Yuzu wore short sleeved white blouse with purple over her chest and blue tie, with magenta pinafore with split ends at skirt over the blouse, and purple underskirt. Her shoes and stockings are also different, and she got new hairpin to tie her hair differently. Still in pigtails, but only small amount. The rest are left loose.

They snorted at my question

"Just taking a page over Floren-nee's book." Replied Yuzu. "Nee-san is also dolled up today."

Well. True. I wore different outfit. Ruby Rose's Atlas outfit, but replace the cloak with Akiza's coat. And I have a side bag contains mineral bottles and some snacks. Haou know it gonna be a long dungeon crawl, so I need refreshment.

"Yuzu, you already know about other dimension, right?" She nodded. Good, that means Yuya keep her up to date with latest information. "Don't ask me where I got this information, but I was just warned that Fusion Dimension is about to launched attack."

Whomever send the voicemail, know my Origin. Another agent I am not aware of? Someone who was planted in Fusion Dimension?

These two's expression become serious.

"When?"

"Probably soon." About, oh, few hours from now. "You know? Last night I found interesting news. Akaba Reiji has a special guest, a girl who bore uncanny resemblance to Yuzu, but with blue-purple hair and also using Fusion Summon. She seems to be high-profile, highly-guarded member. And Yuzu, who did Kurosaki mistaken you as, back at the dock?"

"His Sister." Answered Yuzu. "His sister who was kidnapped by—hold on." Realization dawned on her face. "Are you saying—"

"Yep."