Sitrep: SNAFU

"What were you thinking." I glowered. "I get the fact you have lot of discontent, but to act as mindless mob and demolition crew that no one asked? Just what exactly you aim for?!"

The riot shrinks to themselves.

Good! They should be ashamed for!

One foolish one, because of course there's one of that guy in each clique, decide to spoke up, "What do you know?! You know nothing of our suffering!"

I narrowed my eyes.

"Know nothing?" I hissed. "Know nothing, huh? Let me see. Do I know nothing about going to sleep early because there's no food in the table that my stomach feels like about to eat itself? Do I know nothing about living in anxiety, worrying tomorrow, or even today would be the last day I walk free before security come crashing? Do I know nothing about the loss and frustration of losing place I call home? Do I know nothing about the anger of someone claim a place as their turf and forbade anyone else that was not member of clique from entering, or Crimson Dragon damn them, forbid people from using the place and if one insists must pay for tribute? Do I know nothing about losing someone to the unfairness of this all and can only gritted my teeth while nursing quite the grudge?"

They collectively take step back.

Sheep. Bunch of sheep.

Do they think I know no such a thing?! How bold! How dare them make assumption of my life!

"Perhaps you need your memories refreshed." I sneer. "I don't reach where I am now, keeping my position, by being lazy, pampered pet. I fought for it. And if you got problem with me." I cracked my knuckles. "Tell it directly to my face. Depends on how you worded it, we might settle it with duel... or brawl. I used to street fighting, just you know, and I'm not afraid to throw punches."

A fist hit the back of my head.

"Jack. We're here to quell down the riot. Not making it worse." Crow sighed.

Hmph.

"Crow. How could you..."

"I come from the same orphanage with this meathead." He jabbed his finger at my side. Tch. You really need to eat more, Crow. Your fingers is all bony. "Also, trash talk aside, I agree with him. What you were doing is completely pointless."

"WHAT?!" And he said do not taunt them. "Stop talking nonsense, Crow! We're just—"

"Talking nonsense and doing even more nonsense, pointless thing!" He glowered at them, and I know that expression. His disappointed expression when someone do dumb things.

Usually he threw it at Yusei when he overworks himself to the point of no sleep.

(Like when they're making modification to Akiza's D-Wheel. Like, we get it Yusei, it's a surprise, a gift, and it need to be special but by the Crimson Dragon, take a fucking break...)

"You of all people should know the best how it felt to have your home destroyed without warning, without reason aside from just because the demolition party can and want to! You of all people should have known the best how it felt to be discriminated and scorned for reason you have no control of! You've been on receiving end of it! Multiple times! And just because you got it from Topsider, and now you have power to reject it, to defend yourself, you decide to do a complete flip towards the treatment?! Give me a break!" He scowled in equal measure of disgust and disappointment. "I see no difference between the Topsider who pushed us to rock bottom and you who cause needless chaos. Both of you use same reason: Just Because! It Was How Things Work! It Was Just Fair! You've become no better than the Topsider you hate so much!"