307-310

Chapter 307: FZ = Fu Zhi, The Grand Reveal – 4

After Gu Yan finished speaking, she showed the letter of recommendation signed personally by Chu He, shocking the viewers in the live-streaming room.

[Holy sh*t! The Chu Family is considered a paradise that every medical student seeks after, and those who learn under the tutelage of the Chu Family are destined to become famous in the future! You’re so awesome, Gu Yan.]

[Oh, my good lord. First, she’s revealed to be the friend and teacher of Sheng Hua, and now she’s become the disciple of Elder Chu He? What’s next? Joining the FZ Research Institute? She must be God’s darling.]

[I was wrong. I shouldn’t have compared Fu Zhi to Gu Yan. The former is nothing compared to the latter!]

[Allow me to enlighten some new guys that just arrived. Gu Yan is the heiress of an elite family. She’s also the most famous psychiatrist abroad, and she has millions of followers on her fan page. She’s not someone that a piece of trash without parents can be compared to!]

...

On Fu Zhi’s front...

By the time she finished her revision, it was already 6:30 p.m. in the evening. After she printed all her notes out, she went downstairs, and the first thing that caught her attention was Xia Tian.

The young man was now standing by the fish tank and observing a box of mechanical parts and arms. Then, perhaps he was curious about it, as he pointed at the things in front of him and asked the staff, “What are these things?”

The staff had just finished making dinner and were setting up the table. When they heard his question, all of them looked at him silently.

‘What makes you think we know what those things are?’

“Don’t touch them.”

Fu Zhi’s voice rang out, prompting Xia Tian to turn his head toward her. Then, Fu Zhi handed the notes in her hand to him and said, “This is a robotic arm, and the things inside the box are its parts.”

This was the difference between the villa of the research institute and an ordinary villa. Everything in this villa was a high-technology product that Xia Tian and the staff had never seen before.

“A robotic arm?” Xia Tian, who knew nothing one couldn’t learn by studying or attending Tsinghua University, cleared his throat and asked carefully, “Are these the kind of mechanical parts used to assemble robots?”

The Physics Association had told him before that the reason they’d made Fu Zhi the leader was because of her perfect test scores. It was something that Xia Tian could not achieve, so whenever he came across something that he did not understand, he would ask Fu Zhi, who was better than him.

Fu Zhi fell silent. She did not know how to answer Xia Tian’s question either.

That said, she still pointed at the robotic arm and tried her best to explain. “It’s a highly nonlinear, strong coupling complex system with a high degree of precision and multiple output and input. It was initially developed and used by the institute for the industrial fitting of the armaments of the armed forces, and it was also used by the bomb disposal team to neutralize explosive threats.”

...

After Chen Ming and his crewmates were done setting the table, they turned around and realized Fu Zhi had already come down from the study.

Chen Ming’s face glowed up, and just as he was about to go forward and ask her to stay quiet for the next live-streaming session, he heard the young lady say, “The one in the villa is the latest version. It’s specially made for people who have lost their arms. It’s equipped with a built-in chip and it can carry out some actions that require a high degree of accuracy...”