500-503

Chapter 500: Professor He Carries Fu Zhi’s Bag For Her

Lu Yubai had been attending extra classes in the hall with Fu Zhi.

When he was looking at his phone, a message about the killer Anmisu from the “Equinox Flower” case was caught in Myanmar popped up on the screen.

Lu Yubai’s brother, Lu Yu’an was one of the victims of the “Equinox Flower” case. He did not have any mood to continue the class anymore, so he took a leave from the school. When he went back to his house, Lu Yu’an had just finished doing his rehabilitation training.

Lu Yu’an had been able to walk like a normal person for an hour after professional training.

“The news from Myanmar should be true,” Lu Yubai said, “The murderer will be brought to justice too. Do you want to go to Myanmar after all the dust settles? I will go with you.”

Lu Yu’an shook his head. He had just taken a bath, and there were water droplets falling from his hair to the carpet.

“Can I go see Sister Zhizhi?” His voice was low, “It’s been so long since the last time she came to our house.”

Lu Yubai’s heart melted. “Zhizhi is leaving the country the day after tomorrow. I’ll have the driver take you to the airport to see her off?”

Lu Yu’an nodded. Then, he paused for a while before saying hesitantly, “Will she not be happy if I go to see her off at the airport?”

“She will not,” Lu Yubai answered, “You like Zhizhi very much?”

Perhaps Lu Yu’an did not expect him to ask the question. His face turned red as he said, “Can I? If Sister Zhizhi doesn’t mind.”

He seemed rather embarrassed but he still finished his sentence with determination, “I will like her forever and ever.”

The next day, No.1 High School in Yu City.

The rumors about Fu Zhi infuriating Hu Lei and that the other professors would not be giving any classes to Class 21 met a swift death after Hu Lei returned to the hall.

However, a certain group of students from Class 1 and Class 2 still refused to give up on their attempt to disparage Fu Zhi. They said that sooner or later, all of the professors would be infuriated at Fu Zhi’s bad attitude and they might not give any extra classes to the students in No.1 High School anymore in the future.

There were quite a number of students who supported this post, and it stayed at the forum for a long while.

A few students from Class 21 joined in the fray and argued with the people in the forum below the post. However, after realizing their intention, they soon stopped as they did not want to further exacerbate the situation.

That said, it did not mean that they were no longer outraged by the post. When they were on their way to school in the morning, they gathered up and discussed the post.

“Even if it’s Mr. Ouyang who invited the professors, it’s them who chose us to attend the extra classes. Fu Zhi loves her money so much, so there’s no way she would use the money to bribe our principal.”

“It must be Class 1 and Class 2 behind this, and the fact that the moderator of the forum didn’t delete the post indicates that many students are supporting Class 1 and Class 2.”

“I heard that Xiang Yusheng and his group are going to look for Professor He this afternoon to ask him to cancel our classes. I’m really worried that they might discredit Sister Zhi in front of Professor He and make him dissatisfied with her.”