756

Chapter 756: The heavenly Empress (3)

In this group of people’s minds, other than the necessary blind worship of their own country, there was no other way. From a theoretical point of view, machines were indeed less likely to make mistakes than human brains. If one had to make a comparison between Fu Zhi and Aurora, then Fu Zhi was actually more like a messenger pigeon during the early days when the internet was undeveloped, while Aurora was more like an e – mail.

Pigeons were used to send letters. Pigeons might get lost like Fu Zhi, or they might be killed by Eagles like Ye Jiu and the others. They were miserable, but it was also funny that they didn’t know their own status. However, there would be no problems with the mailbox. It was fast and efficient.

Aurora was surrounded by them. The team from Country m that had come to the cangqiong continent this time were all men except for her. They were certain that Aurora could compete for the position of Empress. From a distance, Aurora also saw Fu Zhi standing not far away. Compared to the last time she saw Fu Zhi’s emotional fluctuation, her expression this time was very calm. The angelic face of the girl was a fusion of the Western people’s favorite aesthetic. Her three – dimensional facial features and blue eyes gave people a feeling of bestowment. However, when her gaze swept past Fu Zhi, there was a hint of warlike intent in her eyes. Her eyes also showed that he was determined to win the position of the Empress.

Li Nanli’s gaze swept across the few men standing high and mighty beside Aurora. He sneered and said,”silly. You’re so pushy. ”

“W – what?” The other party was too far away, but li Nanli’s voice was not considered low. It was just that he was born good, and he had a murderous and cold face. He was cold and unreasonable, like a banished immortal, so no one dared to be sure that such aggressive words came from his mouth.

“I say,” the man tugged at his sleeve with one hand and said slowly, but his tone was a little cold,”your master should read your fortune and warn you that trouble comes from the mouth.”

“You coward!”

This time, they were very sure. The other party was on Fu Zhi’s side and his attitude was not very friendly. As expected of a barbarian from China, his face instantly darkened. Even though his main job was in the field of scientific research, he had no choice but to roll up his sleeves.

"What, you want to fight?”

“President li!” Lin Xia quickly tried to stop the fight. Tai Shan also went to the other side to stop the fight."We are all friends, and we are brothers! Let’s just turn a big matter into a small matter and understand it like this!”

But neither side seemed to be buying it. Li Nanli placed the gilded cuffs in Fu Zhi’s palm. The moment the other person rushed over, li Nanli used one hand to grab the other’s fist, and the other to grab the other’s collar and pull it down. The moment the other person bent over, he lifted his knee. The whole set of movements was smooth and natural, clean and neat. He only heard a “Dong Dong Dong” sound. His kneecaps touched the man’s stomach, causing him to instantly feel nauseated, as if he was about to vomit acid.

Aurora’s eyes narrowed and she was about to make a move when Fu Zhi took a step forward.

“What are you doing?”

She saw the boss rushing over from the building.

"My mother! Nine – Agility! Don’t fight! Stop fighting! If you want to fight, go to the dance studio!”

“Otherwise, I’m going to report your actions and immediately send you back!”

This shout was indeed powerful. Li Nanli grabbed the other party’s collar and threw him back. The other party staggered a few steps and finally fell on his butt. The discomfort in his stomach churned for a long time. Before he could react, he heard li Nanli say to the boss,"Old Sir, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have defended myself when the other party insulted my fiancée and tried to beat me up. If I could have avoided the brunt of it, it wouldn’t have caused any bad influence ... Don’t worry, I’ll compensate for any damage done to the store.”