529-533

Chapter 529: Hostage, Let Go Of The Criminal!

The man’s voice sounded weak and helpless.

Slowly, ever slowly, the captain of the 4th division spun his head over.

There was a girl in his field of vision. She was wearing a light brown dress and a beige sweater. Her face was tiny and her eyes were bright like stars. There was a smile tugging at the corner of her lips and she seemed like she was saying something but he could not hear it well because he was too far away.

It was a beautiful face. It was definitely the most perfect face, but her face had a kind of magic power that would make people unable to peel their eyes away from her.

People always said that everything a beauty did was never wrong, but...

“Help!”

The man shouted again.

The little girl’s dress fluttered in tandem with her movement, and she looked just like a fairy under the sunlight.

The captain of the 4th division felt that all of this was too good to be true, but it was only if he could ignore the fire extinguisher in the girl’s hand.

He had never seen a girl fight like the girl in front of him before, not to mention that the person she was hitting was the mastermind of the “Equinox Flower” case.

“Duang!”

And the man yelped out in pain once again.

Men only weep when deeply grieved. It occurred to the captain of the 4th division that Matthew must be in a lot of pain, or else, he would not cry like a kid right now.

He walked a few steps forward in an attempt to put him out of his misery, and it was only then he heard what the girl was saying.

“Did your mom not teach you that you can rob ten banks, but you should never take a person’s milk tea away?”

The captain of the 4th division became speechless. It was only now that he realized the reason she was so angry at Matthew was that he snatched her milk tea away? So she chased after him not because she thought it was her responsibility as a resident of the earth to bring a criminal like Matthew to justice, but because he took her milk tea?

Fu Zhi continued to smash the fire extinguisher on Matthew again and again and again. Blood lined Matthew’s lips and he remembered the captain of the International Crime Unit that he used to laugh at in the past.

“Daddy, save me...” He sobbed.

‘It hurts! It hurts so much!’

The captain of the 4th division took a look at his face that had swollen beyond recognition and let out a sigh. He peeled his eyes away and went forward to stop Fu Zhi. “Erm, little girl, oh no, lady... Take it easy. It’s against the law to kill someone, so why don’t you put down the weapon in your hand first, and let’s talk about it?”

Fu Zhi was stunned. She looked at the man in front of him silently.

The captain of the 4th division did not know why but he suddenly felt a chill down his spine. Just when he thought that Fu Zhi was not going to say something, Fu Zhi parted her mouth and said, “Talk? Are you going to talk with me or he’s going to talk with me?”

The captain of the 4th division was stumped. He had a feeling that Fu Zhi was saying who’s going to die instead of who’s going to talk. He instinctively took a step back and said, “Of course it’s not me. I mean, he’s the worst criminal that ever existed in history and he deserves to die! You are the hero of the people, and you are the beacon of the nation. If you really want to teach him a lesson, go for it. I will help you to keep an eye on the surroundings!”