761

Chapter 761: Team Pet Zhizhi was three and a half years old.

Star origin year 2014.

At little sunflower kindergarten, 2:30 in the afternoon.

The children who had just woken up from their afternoon nap were like hundreds of noisy ducklings, chirping and quarreling together. The two teachers of the kindergarten were catching and washing the Ducks everywhere.

Sun Hong was the new teacher at little sunflower kindergarten. She graduated from 985 and had two PhDs. Of course, these were not the main reasons why she could become a teacher at this special kindergarten. It was all because of Yingluo that she was able to become a teacher here.

“Wuwuwu, little red, little red, I pooped my pants pocket!” She had just combed the hair of the little girl in front of her, and the little boy behind her burst into a loud cry. “Don’t cry, don’t cry!”

Sun Hong patiently turned her head and picked up the little boy whose butt was yellow with feces. After another round of duck washing, it was already three in the afternoon. The weather was very cold in winter.

When Sun Hong came out with the boy in her arms, she immediately saw the young lady sitting by the window. After an afternoon nap, the kindergarten seemed to have experienced a World War. The crying of children was everywhere, making the quiet girl sitting by the window out of place.

Sun Hong leaned over and asked her gently,”Zhizhi, do you want me to help you comb your hair?”

The little girl in the red tank top had a pair of beautiful almond – shaped eyes that were as bright as gems. Her delicate little face still had some baby fat that had not faded. Her eyelashes were long and thin, and when she blinked, they fluttered like butterflies. Her gaze shifted from the dusky weather outside the window to the teacher. Her baby voice made an “mm” sound, and even her little curly hair trembled as she nodded. “Teacher Xiaohong, I want two braids.”

Ah, this is too cute! Baby, even if you wanted a full head, I’d give you a braid, let alone two wuxus! The young teacher was suddenly full of energy and helped her comb her hair, causing two small bumps to appear. “Zhizhi, will your uncle be coming to pick you up tonight?”

The children in the kindergarten did not need to learn more. They went to school happily every day, ate, drank, and slept before going home. It was already 3o’ clock in the afternoon. In another hour and a half, there would be parents picking up their children and going home.

Teacher Sun Hong had been teaching for a month, and her salary was ten times higher than working outside. The principal had been constantly reminding her to be more patient and gentle with the children in this small class. She guessed that perhaps the first girl she gave a headflower was the principal’s relative. After all, she had seen the young lady get into the principal’s car with her own eyes. Then, Teacher Sun Hong looked at the person in front of her. This dazed little girl was clearly different from all the other children here. She had never seen the little girl’s parents in the past half a month. The only person who came to pick up the little girl was a middle – aged man covered in dust. His green and unkempt beard almost covered his entire face, and his white coat was dirty and worn as if he had rolled in a quagmire. No matter how he looked at it, he looked more like a kidnapper than the uncle of the little angel in front of him.

“No, it’s not uncle who is picking me up.” The little angel lowered her head and fiddled with the fluffy ball on her body, like an obedient Ragdoll cat.

“Then is Zhizhi’s mother here to take over Zhizhi?” Teacher Sun Hong asked with a smile. The Ragdoll cat shook her head. She seemed to have thought of something, and her face suddenly blushed shyly. She said in a soft, baby voice,“ Daddy picked me up.”