759

Chapter 759: The grand finale (1)

Fu Zhi was definitely going to be the Empress. Therefore, after praying for rain, Fu Zhi felt great when she was treated as the boss of the cangqiong continent and the Savior of the world.

She carried buckets of spirit spring water, made pills, and mailed them to Ye Jiu. After confirming that the medicine was effective, she relaxed and sprawled on the large specially made bed to answer Fu Chao’s call.

Fu Chao sighed with emotion at Fu Zhi."Science really leads fashion, and the huckster changes life!”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Let’s not talk about anything else. Just look at your big bed. The blanket on it is made of gold thread, right?”

“Actually, it ...”

“No, you don’t have to say it. I know these are golden threads! Look at your bed, it’s so bright. Are there night – luminescent pearls on it? No, you don’t have to explain it to me. My eyes have seen so many treasures, and this is obviously a night – luminescent Pearl!” Fu Chao’s eyes sparkled with envy and jealousy. He waved his hands and said, "Come on, let’s continue to look at the candle on your bedside table, it’s bright! Quick, come closer and let me take a look, this can’t be a candle made from Merman flesh and blood, right?”

“Oh, my Zhizhi, my baby! I understand now! I’ve been enlightened! You’re no longer the same as you were before. You can drive a Maserati out of your bed every day to watch the Empire you’ve built for yourself! You have enough money to take care of your father’s old age!”

“Daddy is so happy! My baby has grown up!”

Fu Zhi was speechless. What golden threads, what night pearls, what terrifying candles! They were clearly golden wires, charging glass balls, and six white candles that cost ten Yuan!

She wondered what Fu Chao was bragging about with his eyes closed!

“You’ve said so much, but the last two sentences are the main point!” Fu Zhi said with a blank face.

Fu Chao didn’t feel embarrassed at all that his thoughts had been exposed. Instead, he waved his hand. Who doesn’t guard against old age when raising a child? "What, are you satisfied with me picking up trash on the street?”

“Don’t be like that. I saw that the other people who picked up scraps bought houses within the third ring Road of Beijing. You don’t have the drive of others at all.”

“I’m already retired,” Fu Chao said. "Bao’ er, to be honest, you make me feel like I can only receive the money you give me when I’m in my coffin, and it’s the kind of money that you give me.”

Fu Zhi was already used to Fu Chao’s antics from time to time. She chatted with Fu Chao for a while and decided on a time to go home. "I heard from the governor that the other 17 teams are leaving one after another. I’ve finished the medicine and mailed it over these few days, so I don’t need the spiritual spring water anymore. I’ll go to the governor later to hand over this land to China and let the higher – ups see how to manage it. Then, I’ll be able to go home. ”

Hearing that Fu Zhi was coming back, Fu Chao would definitely be very happy. He smiled so widely that his eyes were squinted. "Okay, okay, okay. Your seventh brother’s body is recovering the best. He doesn’t need to lie in the nutrition cabin after taking the medicine. When you come back, I’ll ask him to make you your favorite sweet and sour pork!”

Fu Zhi hummed in acknowledgment. Fu Zhi furrowed her brows, then thought of something and suddenly said, "I remember you told me before that the third generation of genetically modified people have passed away due to physical problems?”