690-694

Chapter 690: Real – life pk 2

Fu Zhi was silent for a moment. Her dark eyes looked at the man who claimed to be Ouyang ya’s father in front of her.

She looked carefully and her eyes were filled with a little interest. It was probably her first time hearing about Ouyang ya’s background, so she didn’t have much interest in it. After all, a few days ago, Ouyang ya was still trying her best to mess with her. She had not had the time to mess with Ouyang ya yet, so she was not in the mood to give Ouyang ya anything.

The man passed the bags of food in his hand to her. His dark face was full of pleading. "I’m sorry."

Fu Zhi moved her body slightly to the side to avoid the two woven bags and apologized. “It’s not convenient for me. ”

She was holding her phone in one hand and the other hand was in her pocket. The black straight pants on her lower body made her waist look slender and her legs long. Looking up, she was wearing a black shirt. The sleeves were rolled up two times, revealing her cold white and slender arms.

At this time, standing at the sunset where the blue fish – like clouds met the water and the sky, he was alone, but his shadow was very long, adding a bit of free and unrestrained. It was as beautiful as a painting drawn by a master who had spent half his life drawing.

The man noticed that she had a cold aura around her, like a touch of snow on the peak of a snowy mountain. He was not a child that could be raised by a family like theirs. No wonder Yaya didn’t want him to come to the main family. The man rubbed his palms with a sense of inferiority. His cracked fingertips were dry from shedding skin. When the wind blew, it took away the dead skin that had shed from his fingers.

In the quiet environment, even if Fu Zhi didn’t do anything, the little bit of shame in her heart that she was afraid of embarrassing the child still flared up in an instant. It made the man in front of her blush and the string in his brain broke.

“I'll, I'll have to trouble you this once.” He had a pair of very clean eyes, like the wind that had passed through the surface of the water.

At this moment, when he looked up, there was a mist in his eyes. The sound of someone running could be heard in the distance. Their footsteps were neat, and the slogan “one, two, one” was loud and clear.

The man felt more and more that time was difficult to endure, and his face was embarrassed. He was upset that he should have washed this vest before going out, so that he wouldn’t be able to see the traces of dirt on it.

“I have urgent training here, and the coach has assigned me a task. Do you want me to find someone else for you, or you can call Ouyang ya and ask?” Fu Zhi couldn’t figure out the situation between the father and daughter, but she had to admit that Ouyang ya’s father overlapped with the scene of the poor Fu Chao looking for her at the elite school in her memory, which made her feel a little sympathetic. “She should be almost fully recovered. Do you want me to go to the hospital and call her down?”

“AI! Don't, don’t, don't! Don’t call her!” The man grabbed Fu Zhi."You can’t call her!”

His eyes were red from anxiety,"Yaya didn’t let me come here. If she finds out, she’ll definitely be angry! Besides, the children of your main family are of noble blood and are well – educated. Their speech and behavior are different from mine. I’m dressed in dirt, and my family’s conditions aren’t good. If those children who love to bully people know that I’m her father, they’ll look down on my family’s lady!”

“Don’t call her over, I’ll leave after I give her something and have money! Her mother misses her just like me. She’s afraid that she doesn’t have the money to buy clothes and doesn’t want to dress herself up. Since she was young, she has never left us. Now that I’m not by her side, I’m afraid that she’ll be bullied when she’s out ... Girl, please help her and give her the things!”