655-659

Chapter 655: Let’s make up, okay?

Standing on the stage, Lu Yumo’s emotions couldn’t subside for a long time. He was so happy that he wiped his tears and the corners of his lips rose crazily. His eyes were filled with the high – spirited spirit of a young man.

Ye Jiu, who had already calmed down, began to speak the truth.“I know that he has a harmonious family and a full house of parents. I don’t know that he has won the Winter Olympics and conquered Country M to make our motherland proud!”

Everyone was speechless. Although, aren’t your words too hurtful, brother?

It was probably this sentence that reminded the host who was explaining on stage. The host finally came back to his senses and organized the contestants to sit in their seats in an orderly manner.

To put it bluntly, the selection of the youth training competition was PK. There were only two Game Slots on the scene. The 200 or so contestants were divided into six groups on time, with each group having about 30 people. Each group would only send out one person each round to pk with the other groups ‘players. The winner would continue to PK, and the loser would replace the few players who had not yet PK with the other five players to continue PK. There was no leader in each group, and there was only one rule, and that was to win! Whoever could PK all the way to the end would win the championship of this preliminary competition!

The host of the youth training competition read the rules and introduced the special guests invited to the preliminaries, panshen of the maned Lion and wuhen of Wuji. After that, he sat on a chair prepared for the next game commentary.

Yi shen looked at the camera and greeted them expressionlessly,“Hello everyone, Hello fans, I’m the maned lion’s Captain, Yi shen.”

Wu Hen followed closely behind and said with a smile,“Hello everyone, I’m Wuji wuhen. The captain and xiaojiu are all preparing for the spring season competition, so they let me take advantage of this opportunity to see Big Boss riman and be the lucky mascot!”

After he finished speaking, he beckoned to Fu Zhi below the stage. Fu Zhi responded perfunctorily by shaking the support sign. Yi Shen noticed wuhen’s actions and sneered disdainfully. He cursed in his heart. However, what was more annoying was that both team everlasting’s Captain and little nine could stay in the team for training, but he had to be appointed by the officials to be the mascot. He even F * cking met the blind Lu Yumo and didn’t open the door smoothly. It was simply disgusting!

After Wu Hen and Yi Shen finished introducing themselves, they returned to their seats. At this moment, the players below the stage raised their hands.“The official order of appearance for this match hasn’t been announced yet ...”

“The officials won’t participate in the contestant’s shopping order. It’s up to you.” The host smiled.“After we signed the contract, the rules were stated in the appendix. It depends on who is willing to go up first. However, each group can only have one person on stage at a time.”

After the host finished speaking, he sat back in his chair. The players in the stadium looked at each other. Not to mention that their strength was very different from professional players like Fu Zhi, and their performance wasn’t stable enough, even among the two hundred or so people, their strength was quite different.

According to the rules, the preliminary round would eliminate more than 150 people, which meant that only one – third of the contestants could remain. Without knowing who their opponent was, and whether they would be pked by a relatively good streamer as soon as they went on stage, no one dared to make a move rashly.

They all wanted to wait. They wanted to wait until the other five teams ‘publicly acknowledged stronger players finished fighting before they went on stage. But the organizer was a dog. How could the organizers not know what these contestants were up to?