570-574

Chapter 570: Saving Ye Jiu

The man in front of them was wearing a white shirt and a black hat. He was now standing against the light, and nobody could see his face clearly.

He pointed the gun at Aurora, who was going to extract Ye Jiu’s heart.

“I warn you,” the man hissed, “Lower down your f*cking claw.”

Aurora raised her head. A series of codes flashed across her blue eyes as she began to gauge the situation.

‘He has a gun. Danger level: high.’

Aurora knew she should not belittle the man in front of her. She expressionlessly took the scalpel from the tray and threw it towards him in the next second..

The scalpel glinted coldly under the light as it slashed through the air.

Shen Cizhou squinted his eyes and jumped towards one side. The scalpel swoosh past him and stabbed right into the mirror behind him.

Just when Shen Cizhou had evaded the hit and turned his head around, the woman was already in front of him.

Her eyes under her golden mask gleamed coldly, and Shen Cizhou’s heart skipped a beat.

‘She’s strong!’

This was the first thought that appeared in Shen Cizhou’s mind. He could not see through the movement of the woman in front of him. Even though he had a gun with him, he did not dare to pull the trigger if he was not 100% sure he could hit her.

The instrument beside Ye Jiu showed that his heart was progressively failing. Shen Cizhou reckoned that he had to act fast, or else, it would be too late.

Without giving Aurora any time to respond, he pulled a dagger out of his pocket and darted towards her like an arrow released from the bowstring.

The doctor beside Aurora was nervous as if he had ants in his pant.s

Aurora’s body and abilities were optimized through layers of the system and must not be damaged in the slightest. After all, it was expensive to rebuild her if she was destroyed.

Shen Cizhou’s attacks were ruthless, and Aurora seemed to be on the losing side. The doctor was worried about her, so he went out to call for help.

Honestly, the doctor’s worry was uncalled for.

Although it seemed as if Shen Cizhou had the upper hand, in reality, it was just that Aurora just did not want to hurt him.

After all, she was forbidden from harming humans unless the most critical circumstance.

She thought Shen Cizhou would give up very soon, but she did not expect that the man in front of her would be so hellbent on killing her.

The moment the dagger in his hand approached Aurora’s neck, Aurora quickly raised her hand, and something that looked like a laser was shot out from her palm, snapping the dagger into two pieces.

‘What the? Did she just shoot a laser from her palm? What is she? Terminator?!’

No matter how good he was at fighting, there was no way he could defeat something that could shoot laser from her body.

Shen Cizhou was dumbfounded. This was something out of his expectation. Not wanting to die at a young age, he quickly rolled to the side and brought his hand up. “Hold up! Hold up! I surrender!”

Aurora looked at him expressionlessly.

“My system recognizes you as a threat, so you have to be eliminated.”