705-709

Chapter 705: [Ding dong, your friend Fu Pei Pei is online.]

There was a moment of silence. In theory, the shooting range of this shooting competition was only 500 meters, which was within the reasonable range of a pistol’s bullet. However, five hundred meters was not fifty meters. The impact it had on a person’s vision was not small. Within ten meters, a can the size of a man’s palm would change its size and shape at a distance of 500 meters due to the fast throwing speed of the other party. What was visible to the naked eye was perhaps just an afterimage.

Who could instantly kill a can thrown from 500 meters away with a bullet? Or rather, who else would have such a body and super – High technique that was formed through the accumulation of time?

Although the players from the United States were clamoring, even if they had sniper rifles, they couldn’t guarantee that they could accurately hit the standard can when the other party was making things difficult for them. He easily hit a can 500 meters away with a pistol … Was he a human?

“Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang”.

Ross and his teammates also fired their bullets. The stadium was filled with enthusiastic cheers and applause. Standing on the stage, Ross was wearing a voice – lowering cotton. Not only did it reduce the impact of the crosstalk on the eardrums, but it also reduced the clear words that were shouted outside the stage. He glanced around and could roughly see the shocked expressions on many people’s faces.

‘This … Are the multicellular idiots in China cheering for me?’ Ross liked the feeling of being sought after by everyone, which made him feel extremely important. He touched his gun with one hand and touched his tin foil with the other. He knew it! He was so strong, it would be a pity if he didn’t stand on this big stage and shine! He touched the gun happily. Because of his position, his teammate saw the man on the right side shooting and changing the magazine one after another. Not only was his accuracy high, but his hands did not even shake!

“ Ross …” The young man tried to pull his teammate away to convey his fear of encountering a pervert.

Ross pushed his hand away. "Shoot your gun. Don’t get caught up in my godly marksmanship!”

His teammates were speechless.

The audience was speechless.

The audience was silent for a moment. The next moment, they came back to their senses and roared with laughter.

"m Nation is indeed a big peacock farmer! Your butt already has hemorrhoids, what’s the point of leaving it there?”

“He can’t be thinking that we’re cheering for him, right?”

"It’s fine if it’s just a 1v2, but he’s even bullying the newbies with a pistol with such ease.”

[I’m begging you to criticize the male peacock’s psychological shadow after knowing the truth!]

“I’m so lemons. Why does the master do everything so easily? I’ve been practicing shooting for four to five years, and it’s hard to even shoot a fifty – meter target with a sniper rifle!”

“The Almighty is going to the international competition this year. What does this little foreigner have to do with it? how dare you come to our territory to show off? you should see if I’m willing to give you face!”

As Ouyang Huancheng listened to the praises for Fu Li, he gradually frowned. She was very close to li Nanli and could clearly see any emotional changes in the man’s beautiful peach – shaped eyes under the mask.

It could be said that Ouyang Huancheng did not seem to be nervous at all. It was as if this was a simple and easy matter for him, as simple as eating and sleeping. Ouyang Huancheng quickly put herself in his shoes and tried to judge if she was Fu Li right now. Could she hit the can accurately and continuously with the pistol?