650-654

Chapter 650: Lu Yumo ran away from home

Zhang Yuanhui’s lawyer had a bottom line. Without money, he wouldn’t do anything. Only then did Zhang Yuanhui realize that his era had been completely pulled down.

……

The Mu family had previously spent a lot of manpower and resources to send “Nian Bai” to all major cinemas in an absolutely domineering manner, allowing it to enter the public’s line of sight with the best reputation. In the end, on the sixteenth day of screening, such a scandal was exposed.

For a time, not only was the Mu group being questioned by netizens, but even the leading and supporting actors in the film were also being criticized. Zhang Yuanhui’s “Nian Bai” was directly taken out of the theater, as if it had become the trashy film that Mu Changqing had talked about, the one that could not win against “red sun” even after using all his schemes and tricks.

The whole internet was ridiculing Zhang Yuanhui, and even major marketing accounts and b – site bloggers had personally made small videos to attract viewers. Even so, the netizens still didn’t buy it.

One after another, people went to the Mu group’s official account to ask for an explanation: [Feng Bo’s life has been replaced for more than ten years. The Mu group only took down ‘Nian Bai’ and didn’t take down the other submitted films because they’re trying to fool the audience. Do you think the audience has no heart?]

[It’s not the time when the internet was undeveloped more than ten years ago. I’m a Feng Bo fan and I have plenty of time to go to work and waste my time on you. As long as Zhang Yuanhui doesn’t publicly apologize for all his movies, I’ll boycott all the artists and movies under your Mu group!]

[The Mu group didn’t apologize because they have a lot of capital and are in charge of both legal and illegal businesses. Many of their underground business chains don’t take the power of the masses seriously.]

[If it wasn’t for Fu Zhi helping Feng Bo, Feng Bo might have died in any corner if this situation continued.]

[What the f * ck?! A black industry chain?]

[Upstairs, bring me to eat melons!]

……

Although Zhang Yuanhui’s previous films couldn’t be said to be very popular, they were still quite popular. Ten years later, when they were pulled out to be promoted, they could still stand up to scrutiny and be regarded as classics. Even now, they were still a considerable income for the Mu family.

Before the court’s final decision was made, the Mu group was reluctant to take down Zhang Yuanhui’s film, but the netizens didn’t want the Mu group to be at odds with them.

Very good, you’re not taking it off the shelf, right? Then I’ll tear you down!

For a time, news about Fu Zhi, the Mu group, Feng Bo, and the others kept appearing on Weibo, and the netizens were jumping up and down in the melon fields almost every day. It was at this time of chaos that the Lu family and the entire No. 1 middle school were in chaos!

The first uprising of the people and the first mass riot happened!

“The Era of Chaos has arrived! Forget about glory’s chief planner, he had treated her as someone with a design brain and was working for him, but in the end? She even started a founder?”

The moment Fu Zhi got home, before she could tell Xu Wei that her recent box office sales had been good and that she could buy a store and materials for her mother to do fashion design, she saw Lu Yumo, who was halfway through his cucumber, step on the coffee table in a pair of gaudy loose pants because of the high temperature.