455-458

Chapter 455: There Is A Pool Of Blood On His Bed

Mu Changqing had been a businessman for a long time and he finally realized something after he got sick.

He was certain that Fu Zhi was Pure Feather, and he was also confident that they had messed with the wrong person.

However, Mu Chenxi still had yet to realize the gravity of the situation. To comfort her father, she said, “There’s no need to get so angry, dad. Yes, Fu Zhi has become famous, but it’s all because of Pure Feather. Think about it, dad. Why would she say she’s Pure Feather? It’s because she’s vain.”

Mrs. Mu pressed her lip and added, “But that girl doesn’t seem like that kind of person to me. Besides, her reputation is pretty good on the internet, so I don’t see any need for her to impersonate Pure Feather.”

“You don’t know, mom. She’s the greediest person I’ve ever seen in my life!”

Sitting on the bed, Mu Changqing let out a sigh, “The Fu Corporation hasn’t made any statement about her claim yet, so has it ever crossed your mind that Fu Zhi might be Pure Feather?”

“The Fu Corporation has to take care of many things, so it’s normal for them to overlook something trivial like this. However, justice has a long arm, and I’m confident that the Fu Corporation will do something about her sooner or later. If I have known you would believe in Fu Zhi’s bullsh*t and believe that she’s Pure Feather, I would’ve impersonated as Pure Feather myself and none of these would have happened.”

Mu Changqing covered his chest with his hand and replied, “Alright, you go out first. I need some time for myself.”

There was nothing he could do now. She was his daughter, and that was the fact that could never change.

Before Mu Chenxi went away, she said, “I’ve made up my mind, dad. If the Fu Corporation still refuses to step forward and give us a clear explanation, I will publish a post on Weibo tonight and tell everyone that I’m Pure Feather! In this way, nobody will be able to take advantage of Pure Feather!”

Mu Changqing did not know what he should say.

*

Mu Changqing went back home afterward.

Mu Chenxi was not joking at all. In her perspective, both Fu Zhi and she were pretty girls. They were enemies, and they could not exist together in the entertainment industry.

As such, Mu Chenxi had been waiting for the statement from the Fu Corporation once she got home.

However, there was no movement from the Fu Corporation even after she had waited for a few hours. It was almost 7 o’clock at night, and Mu Chenxi was itching to snatch the name “Pure Feather” from Fu Zhi.

She texted Xu Tongtong to discuss her plan. By the time they had finished their conversation, it was already 7:30 pm. Just when Mu Chenxi was about to make a draft, Xu Tongtong’s voice erupted from the other side of the line, “It’s here! Both the Fu Corporation and Pure Feather have released a statement on Weibo. Chenxi, hurry up and check it out. Let’s what they say about Fu Zhi impersonating as Pure Feather.”

Mu Chenxi’s heart leaped into her throat when she heard Xu Tongtong’s voice. At the same time, Mu Changqing, who was sitting on a couch not far away, put the script in his hand away and listened.

Although he knew that nothing would change, he still hoped that a miracle would happen.

After all, the Mu Family had completely made Fu Zhi their enemy. Once it was confirmed that Fu Zhi was Pure Feather, they would never be to get the adaptation right of Red Sun anymore.