625-629

Chapter 625: Movie screening (4)

“Which one?” Master ye asked.

The street where the test screening was held had a corner.

When the people on mu Chenxi’s side heard the commotion, they raised their heads one after another. In the live broadcast room, the millions of fans who had rushed in because of the big drama were staring at the source of the sound.

Mu Chenxi’s heart was beating very fast. She had a bad feeling.

Until the next second.

There were about a dozen ordinary extended versions of cars that he couldn’t name, and they drove in one after another.

“...”

excuse me?Mu Changqing frowned.”What’s this?” He turned to look at the staff present.”Didn’t I say that this Street needs to be sealed today and only special guests can come in?”

Mu Chenxi immediately replied in an extremely superior manner,”how can this kind of car be allowed in by our people?!” Didn’t miss Fu already say it? That’s the person she invited!”

Someone invited by Fu Zhi?

Who was it?

One had to know that even the lowest – Level film critic in the crew of “nianbai” came with a Land Rover that cost millions!

“This is the cheapest car that has appeared in the test screening, right? It’s estimated to be no more than 100000 Yuan. I heard that only low – Level migrant workers would drive this kind of car ...”

“Isn’t that obvious? In the upper – Class circle, which Rich Internet celebrity would drive this kind of car? Fu Zhi most likely invited a small V. She’s going to be the biggest joke on the internet this time. ”

Updates by vip novel. com

“Even I feel embarrassed for this little sister of hers ... She’s been pushed down by the test screening, but it’s obvious what’s going to happen at the next premiere. She’s made of city walls, right?”

“It’s a good thing I didn’t join her crew to write reviews for her. I’m a graduate from a famous university. Do I have to work with a group of internet celebrities who are trying to please the public?”

“But this car ... Why do I feel like I’ve seen it before at some TV station?”

“There are ravines everywhere in the remote villages. Don’t force her into a TV station.”

The surrounding crew members of “Nian Bai” were sighing and discussing. Even if everyone deliberately lowered their voices, there were too many people talking and it was hard not to hear.

Zhang Yuanhui looked over proudly.

Feng Bo’s expression turned ugly. However, he tried his best to maintain a smile as he faced the live – stream camera in mu Chenxi’s hands and the reporters ‘photos.

But who didn’t know that this was a forced smile?

The reporter had even thought of the content of this issue. It was rare for Fu Zhi to encounter a Waterloo!