720-724

Chapter 720: Sister Zhi takes action (4)

Li Nanli and Wang Qian spoke one after another. Even though no one present was convinced and felt that Fu Zhi would not be able to handle this matter well, the higher – ups did not say anything. The people below looked down and became quiet.

Fu Zhi sat down, lowered her head, and began to type on the keyboard seriously and quickly. Her thin lips were slightly pursed, and his slender fingers were typing on the keyboard. The high – end keyboard was smooth and comfortable to use.

In just a moment, a dense row of code that only a programmer could barely understand appeared on the computer. The Trojan firewall had been reinforced. The flow of funds in the capital suddenly slowed down.

“Heavens!” Wang Qian’s assistant exclaimed, "she really knows hacking!”

A sharp voice came from the technical department. Seeing Fu Zhi frown, his fingers paused, and his mind went blank for a moment, Wang Qian suddenly turned back and pointed at his assistant, shouting, "Shut up! Be quiet!”

In an extremely tense atmosphere, when experts exchanged blows, every small mistake would be caught by the other party and they would take the opportunity to attack. Moreover, he was in a situation where he was outnumbered. Wang Qian’s assistant immediately realized what he had done wrong, and his face turned pale.

Li Changjing, who was in the video conference room, sneered. "You’re not capable, but you’re quite arrogant!”

He wanted to see what Fu Zhi could do with a retreat and a collective silence! In the quiet environment, even the sound of breathing was soft. Everyone was on high alert, their eyes constantly shifting back and forth between Fu Zhi and the gold Board.

A young girl in casual clothes lowered her head and clicked the mouse casually. Her dark eyes wandered around the virtual world of 0 and 1. The orange light outside the window jumped on her shoulders, adding to her arrogance and self – confidence. At this time, the corners of her lips were slightly raised, and a murderous aura came from her. She was like clouds and rain in the virtual world. She was indifferent and disdainful, as if she held the power of life and death.

Subconsciously, it made people ignore her real age and whether she had the strength of a God. At this moment, everyone’s hearts strangely calmed down. They looked at Fu Zhi without taking their eyes off her, their hearts surging with emotions. Fu Zhi was an important guest invited by President li. Maybe she could really turn the tables, prevent the Li Group from suffering a great loss, and keep the rice bowls of millions of people ...

Fu Zhi’s eyes flickered, and her face no longer had that casual and relaxed look. "I caught it!” The flow of funds in the capital market suddenly stopped. ...

"He actually created a group?” She mumbled softly. When she was serious, her entire aura was different. She stopped what she was doing and ignored the security system. Instead, she looked for the IP address and found a qq group in an instant. The group name was very domineering, it was called ‘stealing gold’.

Excluding Fu Zhi, there were seven members in total. Fu Zhi smiled, easily cracked the password, and joined the group chat. In an instant, the funds dropped by tens of millions! The joy of the Li group’s employees disappeared a second ago, and Li Changjing was even more depressed.

"Just look at what I said! No means no! He couldn’t rely on President Li’s status! If she makes me lose money today, she’ll have to go to jail in her next life!”

While li Changjing was making a ruckus, the members of the group chat were in full swing. They talked about how they had attacked the Li corporation’s system today, and the pride in their hearts was overflowing through the screen.