745-749

Chapter 745: Xu Jing,"Don’t bully my granddaughter!”

Compared to this video, the post in the forum clearly listed the strict requirements on how to obtain the senior Lecturer qualification certificate. Although it was not explicitly stated, it was more logical to prove how ridiculous it was for Fu Zhi to be appointed as a Senior Lecturer at Qing Da University at her age!

——

The teachers' seats in the front row were deathly silent. Countless eyes were focused on Fu Zhi.

Yu Min pursed her lips and panicked for a moment. His mind was filled with how to comfort the chaotic parents. Take out the certificate of senior professor Fu Zhi? No, it was impossible. Not to mention that he didn’t have enough authority to get Fu Zhi’s real file, he only knew that the former principal had asked Fu Zhi to teach at Qing University’s finance department before he left. Fu Zhi herself was an 18 – year – old girl!

According to what was written on the forum, the age requirement for an advanced professor’s qualification certificate in China was 22! She wasn’t even that old, so how could she have such a certificate?

The videos and related topics on the forum appeared at an inappropriate time! Everyone was caught off guard.

“Back door! By using connections!”

“What misunderstanding? If you have the ability, then show us her Senior Lecturer certificate! What right does she have to teach my child?”

“She’s also a child. How can I be at ease with her teaching my child? What is your school up to?”

Yu Min had long known that this group of parents would find out that Fu Zhi was a senior professor hired by the Department of Finance. He was thinking about how to introduce Fu Zhi to this group of parents at a suitable opportunity. Who would have thought that the post on the forum would expose it first and fan the flames, focusing the public’s attention on the requirements of obtaining a Senior Lecturer qualification certificate in our country, making the public confirm that Fu Zhi had come to the school to be a lecturer through her connections! This matter was difficult to handle!

It was one thing for the school to take the initiative to introduce Fu Zhi as a lecturer, but her parents couldn’t accept it. But Fu Zhi was lazy and unwilling to give a speech on stage, so when the student representative spoke at the end, someone else took the opportunity to announce that she was a Senior Lecturer. It was as if the school was deliberately hiding it!

Getting in through the back door and relying on connections was the norm in society. The more you didn’t make it clear at the first moment, the more others would feel that it was true.

“Everyone, be quiet. Be quiet for now!” Yu Min stood up and said with a serious face,"Everyone, please calm down. Let’s sit down and talk about it in detail. Don’t make a racket in the history building!”

Su jinzhi was one of the first batch of students to be interviewed, so he already knew that Fu Zhi was a senior professor. Compared to others who suspected that Fu Zhi’s position was an illegitimate one, he was more inclined to believe that Fu Zhi had the ability to do so. His eyes swept over the parents who were taking videos with their phones.

“Fu Zhi, take out your professor’s certificate and deal with it first,” He walked over and lowered his voice to help Fu Zhi feel nervous.

The only thing that could dispel the doubts was real strength. For this matter, no matter how much the school explained, it would be labeled as covering up for people with connections. It was better to let Fu Zhi use the certificate to slap their faces.