758

Chapter 758: The heavenly Empress (5)

There was an old saying, "the benevolent see benevolence, the wise see wisdom.”

Fortune – telling was the same as a doctor treating a patient. Different doctors might have different treatment methods and causes of diseases in some tricky conditions.

Now, Fu Zhi and Aurora had pointed out different reasons for the drought in the firmament continent. It was actually very difficult for the governor to be here. There were only about 10000 people in the continent. If they gave this, that would not be enough. If they gave that, this would not be enough either. However, the rain was imminent. Recently, many children had been sunburnt when they went out. Some children lost their way when they went camping, and when they found them again ... They had actually self – immolated from the sun!

Even though they tried their best to suppress the news, the news still leaked out. The people of the continent were in a state of panic and had to be resolved as soon as possible.

“Why don’t we announce the news and let the people of the continent vote for who they want to follow?”

The governor’s Secretary behind him reminded. In any case, there were only two reasons and two processes. One of them had to be able to attract rain.

Once the governor made the wrong choice, he would be the sinner of the entire firmament continent. However, it would be different if the choice was given to the people of the continent. It was said that the eyes of the public were sharp.

As soon as the governor made the decision and made the arrangements, the results were out half an hour later. Aurora had definitely overwhelmed Fu Zhi and the others with an overwhelming advantage.

89% of the people chose to follow Aurora to pay their respects to the Empress and pray to bring rain. Aurora nodded in satisfaction. These days, she had been telling the fortunes of the people of the continent and used her ability to solve their problems. It was indeed the right choice to not be afraid of hardship and exhaustion.

“Fu Zhi, I think you’d better stop wasting your time and making trouble!” Aurora was the one who spoke. Her golden lips were pressed against her red lips, and she was as beautiful as an Angel. “You don’t understand metaphysics at all, and no one has given you a culture related to metaphysics in your genes. If you pray for rain without even knowing the cause, I’m afraid your funeral oration will cause the resentment of the yin spirits and cause a greater disaster for the firmament continent. I advise you to withdraw from the election and I can consider teaching you fortune – telling. ”

Aurora said in a calm voice. There were 18 teams here, but Aurora and Fu Zhi were the most competitive. The two of them were different from ordinary people. The people of the cangqiong continent trusted Aurora even more. There were countless people lining up in front of Aurora’s door every day to ask for fortune – telling.

In a sense, Fu Zhi had profited from her teaching her fortune – telling. However, Fu Zhi’s lips twitched expressionlessly. "I never learn from people who lose to me time and time again.”

Aurora’s expression changed. "What do you mean?”

“What I mean is, you would have lost to me in the past, and it will be the same this time.” She raised her eyes and looked in the direction of the governor. The choice of the people this time was reasonable but also unexpected. "The Dragon Qi upstream of the spirit spring is too Grand and will collide with the yin Qi. Moving graves and praying will definitely destroy the original terrain for the treasure Gathering and bring a bad omen to the altar. If the governor doesn’t want anything to happen to the people, it’s better to keep them in seclusion.”