359-362

Chapter 359: Come, Let’s Go Disco Dancing

Ye Jiu did not know how to explain his feelings.

‘Dating? Why the hell would I date you?’

Ye Jiu took a screenshot of the chat and sent it to a WeChat group that had only four members.

No sooner had he sent the screenshot than his phone began to vibrate madly. Countless messages flooded the WeChat group.

[What’s going on? Who’s this dude? You’re getting off? No! I won’t allow it!]

Ye Jiu had just woken up and had not quite come around to his senses yet. He rubbed his face and replied, [Maybe he wants to have a taste of my body? What should I reply to him?]

[Say he’s ugly and reject him.]

[Say your mom forbade you to hang out with an idiot.]

[Say you’re more well-endowed than him.]

...

After a short while, Ye Qi suddenly thought of something and replied, [If you don’t know him, then how did he get your WeChat number, let alone ask you to be his date?]

Ye Jiu was confused as well.

Ye San, who was currently shooting a movie, found his chance and chimed in, [Fu Zhi knows your WeChat numbers.]

Oh, so that was it.

This dude was not craving his body, and this was such a cheap move!

Ye Jiu opened his conversation with Wu Zhiheng and saw that Wu Zhiheng had sent him a few messages.

[Do you normally drink?]

[How well can you hold your liquor? It’s fine if you don’t know how to drink. Let’s go to a bar next week and have some fun, okay? I will teach you some disco moves.]

Inside the lavish, pinkish mansion, Ye Jiu kicked the chair beside his chair.

Then, he touched the pink rabbit plushie beside him.

Judging from the fact that this guy invited a girl to a bar alone, Ye Jiu was certain that he had to be up to no good.

He popped a tablet of antibiotics into his mouth and replied, [Alright, honey. See you next week!]

“Have some fun at a bar?” Ye Jiu muttered, a sinister smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

“I’m going to let you have some fun in your coffin!”

*

At the Bai Mansion...

Bai Miao had already cried once when she saw how much Wu Zhiheng had spent today.

She had been playing mahjong with her friends recently, so she was a little tapped out at the moment. And now, Wu Zhiheng did not get anything from Fu Zhi after splurging so much money.

The more Bai Miao thought about it, the angrier she became. She smashed the cup in her hand and snarled, “What the hell does Fu Zhi mean, huh? Not only did she cheat you out of your money, but she also played hard to get by and refused to marry your eldest brother? How can she be such a b*tch? I don’t even mind that she’s an orphan, and she dares to let you stand outside the counter alone, and refuses to send you home?”

“No, mom. She’s just...”

Wu Zhiheng wanted to say he liked Fu Zhi a lot, and Fu Zhi did not cheat him out of his money.

He did everything of his own accord, and he wanted to sleep with Fu Zhi.

However, there was no way he was going to tell his mother that. He opened his mouth and said, “Maybe she thinks I still have enough money to grab a taxi and come home myself. Besides, I also heard that Xu Wei used to buy a truck of clothes for her.”