750

Chapter 750: God's creation variety show was broadcast!

Nine out of ten sentences from sister Feng were related to Fu Zhi, and the other one was 'addiction'. Lu chuwan had long been annoyed with sister Feng's look of her having to rely on Fu Zhi for everything. She felt that sister Feng's vision was too shallow. With the so - called 'addiction', just the identity of a God - Level composer was enough for her to make tens of millions a year and be on the same level as Fu Zhi. What cussing Fu Zhi, what fans who relied on Fu Zhi's face to circle Fu Zhi, who knew who would be the one leeching off whose popularity!

However, Lu chuwan was thinking the same thing in her heart. If she dared to say it out loud, she would be really stupid! However, she still had to rely on sister Feng to support her, so she could only smile. When sister Feng finally stopped talking, Lu chuwan returned to the dance studio to learn from the teacher.

--

The variety show in five months would choose a girl group. There were more than 300 girls participating in the variety show. After the first batch was eliminated, the remaining 100 girls would live in the dormitory prepared by the director team.

They would be taught by four instructors invited by the festival team every day. After that, every half a month, the instructors would assess the students 'learning content and divide them into four grades, a, B, C, and D.

The program would be filmed and broadcasted live. Netizens would vote for the players they liked. In the first round, 50 people would be eliminated, followed by 10 people in turn. In the last round, eight out of the 10 people would be selected to become love bean balls.

As everyone knew, fans forming groups was not only a selection of one's professional ability, but also an aesthetic choice of netizens. In an era with so many variety shows, in order for the variety shows they produced to break out of the crowd and bring in traffic, the festival Group would pay a mysterious guest with a large number of fans to be their guest. This mysterious flying guest would also give lessons to the students or complete the stage with them. As long as the producers were willing to spend money, there was basically no guest that they could not invite.

Of course, there were also exceptions. Fu Zhi didn't even raise her head to Du Zheng, who had just finished reporting the work flow. "Reject it. I don't go on variety shows. "

Her tone and attitude were cold. It could be seen that Fu Zhi, who had been invited by the variety show, had no interest in this kind of show. In fact, this wasn't the only family that had invited Fu Zhi to variety shows recently. However, Du Zheng would always reject them on her behalf before Fu Zhi received the news. The various producers returned in defeat, but there were also some who did not give up and continued to advance for the sake of traffic. The director of 'creation God' was obviously this kind of person who wouldn't give up on the idea of getting more viewers.

Du Zheng also wanted to refuse at first, but he was startled. "I think you can take a look at the guest list for the God creation variety show before you make a decision."

"There might be an unexpected surprise," he said with a meaningful smile. The black name list slid across the table under his fingertips and was delivered to Fu Zhi.

Fu Zhi raised her eyes and opened the name list under Du Zheng's half - smiling gaze. The first thing that came into view was the teacher's name. Ye San, Jiang Ling, Xu Ying, and Lin Bai.

Du Zheng should know that Ye San alone wasn't enough for her to participate in variety shows, so she flipped to the next two pages. Finally, it stopped at the three words 'Lu chuwan'.

"So it's her." Fu Zhi thought that enemies were bound to meet on a narrow road. She looked up at du Zheng and said,"Answer it for me."

"Alright!" Du Zheng's answer was very straightforward. "By the way, the production team also asked me if you would like to reveal your identity during the show's broadcast, or if you would like to lead the netizens to guess your identity before the broadcast?"