407-410

Chapter 407: Fu Zhi: It’s Showtime – 1

Fu Zhi looked as if she did not put much strength into the throw even though she was standing outside of the 3-point line.

There was a large difference between the strength of men and women, to begin with. Most of the untrained basketball players were unable to perform a 3-point shot, let alone throwing the ball in the opposite direction.

It took only a few seconds for Chen Shan to realize that Fu Zhi was performing the behind-the-back shot.

Generally, the best position to perform the behind-the-back shot was inside the 3-point line, and making a behind-the-back shot 25 meters outside of the 3-point line would break the Guinness record.

Even Chen Shan was not able to pull out that feat from Fu Zhi’s current position.

He felt Fu Zhi was messing around.

The students in the audience seat were dumbfounded as well. “What is Sister Zhi doing? Why doesn’t she pass the ball to Lu Yubai? It’s way too far to perform a behind-the-back shot from her position.”

Nobody answered his question.

The orange-colored ball flew through the air in a perfect arc towards the basketball hoop.

It was getting nearer and nearer to its destination with every passing second as everyone watched on.

“Boink!” It bounced off the backboard with a loud thud and fell on the hoop.

It circled around the hoop twice, and a few seconds later...

“Holy! It went in! The ball went in!” A burst of shouting erupted from the crowd.

“This is... unbelievable!”

“I strongly believe that Sister Zhi is not a human at all! She’s a superwoman!”

“Sister Zhi is the best! Attagirl, Sister Zhi!”

It had only been about 10 seconds since the match started until Fu Zhi scored the basket. She did not need any help from her teammates, and she could perform a behind-the-back shot without breaking any sweat. Initially, Song Fang thought he was going to be the one to save No.1 High School from disgrace, but...

‘I apologize for my foolish dream.’

Everything happened so fast. Before everyone realized anything, Fu Zhi had already scored a basket for No.1 High School, pulling the gap of the score between the two schools even wider.

The teachers from No.1 High School all clapped their hands.

“Excellent!”

“Good job, Fu Zhi!”

“See? This is the real deal. Unlike a certain group of people who only know how to play dirty.”

The cheerleading team of Hang Yuan fought back, “She’s just lucky. There’s nothing to be proud of!”

The insider knew the ropes, while the outsider just came along for the ride.

Chen Shan and his team were certain that it was not a lucky shot at all. After all, performing a behind-the-back shot from the center of the court was something that even professional athletes like them were unable to do. Perhaps some first-class basketball players might be able to pull that feat, but it was extremely rare.

It seemed to them that they had gravely underestimated Fu Zhi.

There were another 3 minutes to go before the first half of the match would end, but there was a 28-point difference between them.