630-634

Chapter 630: Movie screening 9

Xu Wei was caught red – handed once again. Flustered and at a loss, she followed behind Lu Jingqing upstairs to receive her education.

On the other side.

When master ye received Fu Zhi’s call, he was slightly stunned.

He recalled that in the past Chinese New Year, he would either be with the crew or rest at home. Most of the time, he lived alone.

He didn’t have the habit of living in groups, so he didn’t really live with Ye Qi and ye Jiu.

Simply put, living in a group would make him develop an emotion similar to dependence on others.

This would make him feel insecure.

But this year seemed to be different.

When the car drove into the Lu family’s residence, the Red Lanterns and couplets that entered his eyes, as well as the sounds of fireworks and firecrackers that rang out from all around the villa area, all made him fall into a trance for a moment.

So ye Jiu and Zhizhi’s life was this warm?

The youngster’s fingers on the steering wheel tightened.

The gate of the villa sensed the car and slowly opened.

The greenhouse in the courtyard was filled with peonies, while the vegetable garden was filled with Fu Zhi’s orchids and a few fat white geese.

The decoration of the Lu family’s Villa was planned by Xu Wei, which was very different from the cold – colored villa that master ye lived in.

Updates by vip novel. com

“Here, Zhizhi and mom have prepared a red packet for you.” The door was pulled open, and ye Jiu stuffed two big red packets into the hands of the somewhat reserved master ye.

“Zhizhi, did you go to play games?” Master ye clenched the red packet in his hand and looked around the room.

“He probably went to the kitchen to play with mud.”

“????”

Ye Jiu changed her wording.”Don’t you need the skin and filling to make dumplings? she went to knead the dough.”

Master ye pursed his lips.”Does she know how to do this?”

“I’ll put it this way.” Ye Jiu led ye San to the kitchen.”The most important thing is to participate.”

Master ye was speechless.

Master ye glanced at the kitchen and saw Fu Zhi, who was kneading dough behind Lu Yumo and Lu Yushen. He said sincerely,””She’s pretty hardworking. ”

“If she and Lu Yumo didn’t care about each other, Lu Yushen would’ve already reconciled by now.”

As if to confirm ye Jiu’s words, Fu Zhi and Lu Yumo, who were following behind Lu Yushen, were holding a bowl of pork rib soup and a bowl of dried chili.

“I want the sweet and sour pork – flavored dumplings, is that okay?”

Lu Yushen looked at the face that had already been made up. He had never rejected Fu Zhi and said firmly,””Yes, yes. Then pour the pork rib soup in.”

Lu Yumo, who was following closely behind Fu Zhi, saw that there was a chance and immediately made his own request.””Then I want the red and purple dumplings that are made online. You can add chili in to enhance the color.”

Lu Yushen was speechless.

Ye Jiu and ye San were both speechless.

Why don’t we kill you to liven things up?