755

Chapter 755: The heavenly Empress (2)

As expected, there was news about the opening of the cangqiong continent at the end of the month.

Li Nanli received Lin Xia’s call as soon as the independent continent, which every country coveted for a piece of their own territory, publicly elected a female Emperor.

Lin Xia was a teacher sent by the country to lead the team and was currently a very well – known Fengshui master in the country. She single – handedly founded xuanmen, but she was a little old and didn’t leave the mountains much after suffering some setbacks in life a few years ago.

This time, she heard about the independent continent, so she specially left the mountains to see if there was anything she could help everyone with after entering the independent continent. Li Nanli was busy for more than half a month before he finally handed in a list of people to go to the cangqiong continent.

In the past half a month, Fu Zhi had been extremely busy in the Research Institute every day. The first thing she did when she opened her eyes in the morning was to read. For a while, she had no time to care about other research at hand and the outside world.

Naturally, she didn’t know that after Jiang Zong failed to bring her to the operating room, he was repeatedly requested by the higher – ups to go to m country to handle Aurora’s matter.

Half a month passed like this without paying any attention to the outside world, and it was time for Fu Zhi to follow li Nanli’s group to the independent continent. This time, the main person leading the team was li Nanli, with Ms. Lin Xia assisting by the side. The two leading teachers and four other people who really knew Feng Shui, with the exception of Fu Zhi, were together.

Their families were men and women who were involved in Feng Shui. This trip had seven people in total. When they boarded the private plane for the firmament continent and saw the people of the independent continent dressed in ancient costumes, the team members were amazed.

Fu Zhi and Li Nanli didn’t have much of a reaction and found a remote spot to sit down. Fu Zhi took out a Feng Shui book and lowered her head to read. Lin Xia, who was sitting in the front row, saw how serious she was and turned back from time to time to guide her on her deep personal views.

Fu Zhi listened attentively, and from time to time, she would ask a few questions that she didn’t understand before. Lin Xia could tell from her face that this child was blessed with great fortune and virtue. There was even a faint golden light between her brows.

Of course, this kind of blessing was not something that everyone could see. For someone like her, because of her high talent, her master had opened her heavenly eye since she was young. Those with great merits were often the Lucky Stars who could protect the people around them. To be on good terms with Fu Zhi was also paving the way for herself. Besides, if she was not wrong, only Fu Zhi could help her with what she was going to do next. Hence, Lin Xia became even more patient in guiding her.

She closed his eyes and complimented her,"Miss Fu, you’re really amazing. You’ve learned half of the theoretical knowledge in just half a month!”

Unlike her, she had not read these theoretical knowledge since she was three years old. Instead, she had followed her master around to learn, moving from theory to practice.

“It’s nothing,”Fu Zhi said humbly. “It’s just a gift. ”

Lin Xia was speechless. Good fellow, I praised you for being fat and you’re still panting?

The two of them spoke in a voice that was neither too loud nor too soft, just enough for the other people sitting in the same cabin to hear. There were three women and one man among the four team members sitting in the front row. One of them was a 25 – year – old man who was Lin Xia’s last disciple. He shook his head slightly when he heard the two of them exchanging answers.