379-382

Chapter 379: Ouyang Feng Has His Eyes Set On Fu Zhi

The only person who did not feel any remorse for her actions was Mu Chenxi. She thought of Pure Feather’s reason for refusing to cooperate with the Mu family.

She said someone from the Mu Family had offended her. At that time, she told her father that it was Fu Zhi who spoke evil of them in front of Pure Feather, but her father rejected the idea.

However, right after the delivery man confirmed that it was because of Fu Zhi that Pure Feather decided to donate the books to No.1 High School, she was certain that it must be Fu Zhi who had gotten in between the cooperation between them and Pure Feather.

‘How dare you, Fu Zhi! Not only did you destroy Chuwan’s future, and now you’re coming at my family?!’

If she told this to her father, she was certain that her father would not let Fu Zhi off the hook so easily this time.

The more Mu Chenxi thought about it, the angrier she became. In the end, she threw the copy of “Red Sun” in her hand on the ground.

Her eyes were filled with disappointment, both with Pure Feather and the Fu Corporation.

To hell with the literary giant. Pure Feather did not deserve the title, and she did not deserve to be her favorite writer as well!

After all, it was entirely because Pure Feather did not stand on her side that she would be humiliated like this.

“Fu Zhi, those who plant injustice will harvest disaster. Just you wait!” Mu Chenxi shouted and dashed out of the classroom.

The students from Class 1 looked at each other, and her deskmate went after her.

Song Fang knocked on the table and said, “Why are you guys waiting? Get back to your own class.”

The weather was a bit cold in the morning. Fu Zhi took her blanket out and wrapped herself up.

The students outside of Class 21 ignored Song Fang and just looked intently at Fu Zhi.

Fu Zhi thought they would go away if she ignored them, so she put her pillow on the table.

Then, just when she was about to lie her head down, they all shouted at the top of their lungs.

“Fu Zhi, please forgive us!”

Fu Zhi did not know what to say. She just looked at them apathetically and laid her head on the pillow.

A portion of students left, but some of them were still standing outside the class. When she closed her eyes, they shouted again, “Please forgive us, Fu Zhi, and thank you for helping us to get the book from Pure Feather!”

The cacophony of voices howled through Fu Zhi’s brain like a tornado and successfully chased her sleepiness away.

She rose to her feet and cocked her head. Looking at them expressionlessly, she said through greeting teeth, “If you guys don’t stop shouting, I will report to Director Liu and ask him to give you all a demerit.”

The group of students fell speechless.

Well, it was only then they realized they should not try to act affectionate with a dense girl like Fu Zhi. This was because she would never get it, and all she ever wanted was to sleep.

That being said, they still felt they should apologize and say thank you to Fu Zhi.

After that, the students all went back to their class.

Song Fang snorted, and he began to admire the message Pure Feather left to him.

It was just that the more he read the more he felt something was wrong. He poked at Fu Zhi’s back and asked, “Sister Zhi, Pure Feather’s signature looks so familiar. It seems to me that I have seen her writing somewhere before.”