763

(NOT EDITED)
___________________

Chapter 763: Fantasy Side Story, ye ze: returning to his hometown in Chang 'an

"Do you believe that there are still gods in this world?"

--

Guangyuan year 06. This was a year that could be recorded in human history.

CH70, which was named after Fu Zhi's laboratory hairstyle, was a genetic factor that improved human health. It was rapidly rising on the planet. The fragile, sensitive, and sickly human body that had a certain chance of contracting cancer had become healthy and strong with the help of drugs. Fu Zhi's name was recorded in the history books. As a result, a special surname, Ye, was also recorded in the history books of humans and would never be forgotten.

* Star origin year 07. It was 10 p.m. On Saturday, and it was drizzling.

The blue liquid reagent test tube was gently shaken in front of his eyes, emitting a faint jasmine flower scent.

"BOOM! BOOM!" Lightning flashed and Thunder rumbled outside the laboratory, and the half - closed window was hit by the thunderstorm.

Fu Zhi put the reagent on the shelf and got up to close the window. Suddenly, a strong sense of dizziness hit her, and the scene in front of her became blurred in an instant. She shook her head, and her slender nails dug into the sofa beside her, her porcelain white skin almost sinking into the black leather sofa. There was another

"BOOM!"

"What, what's going on ...?"

I'm so sleepy ... As the world spun, Fu Zhi's forehead was covered with sweat and she fell to the ground silently. The lightning outside the window grew brighter and brighter. A small Golden Ball jumped and ran into the laboratory.

"Fu. Zhi?" The Golden Ball mumbled in the human language,"It looks so fragile!"

"Pa! Pa! Pa!" The ball was sent flying by the young man who was floating in the air.

"You're too talkative," The man's body was almost transparent, and his completely white pupils looked at Fu Zhi, who had fainted on the ground. The corners of his peach - shaped eyes were slightly raised. No matter how you looked at it, he was not a normal human. He bent down and pinched Fu Zhi's chin with his cold fingers to examine her. After a long time, he smiled and said, "It's just as Siming star sovereign said. With such good fortune and merits, even the bridge of helplessness will be crushed by her merits when she enters the netherworld."

The little Golden Ball buzzed and jumped up and down,"That's great, father! Father! Steal her good fortune and give it to me now! I'll be able to return to my human form! My days as dust ball were so hard! You can't even pick up girls!"

"The heavens favor her, her good fortune can not be stolen."

"Then what should we do? If we can't steal or Rob, then ..."

"But it can be deceived." The man's lips curved up slightly as he pointed a finger between the woman's eyebrows. Fu Zhi seemed to be in an endless darkness. In the endless darkness, there seemed to be a touch of light in the depths not far away. A clear and cold voice that was like the moon in the sky rang out. It carried a bit of an air of nonchalance as it said, "Do you believe that there are still gods in this world?"

Fu Zhi raised her eyes in the dark, her eyes cold and her voice even colder than the other party's. "You're just pretending. Cut the crap and get to the main point."

The other party was speechless.

"I mean, Fu Zhi, do you have any unfulfilled wishes or regrets that you want to make up for?"