V

WILL'S POV:

"WHO DO YOU LIKE MOST IN THE IN THE ROOM?"

Why would he ask that? Does he seriously think Ik going to say him?

"Max," I stated, "Max is my favourite person in the room." For that last sentence, I made sure to turn to him and look him straight in the eye so he understand the emphasis of favourite.

His eyebrows raised. He was visibly shocked and so was everyone else.

"I mean, I'm flattered but isn't Mike like, your best friend?" Max questioned.

"Eh."

I mean, he would've been if he hadn't said what he said.

MAX'S POV:

"Uh- okay. Well, it's your turn to ask, Will." I said trying to clear up the tension.

"Okay," he said cheerfully, "Dustin, truth or dare?"

Why is Will acting so off? He's so nice to everyone else and so..cold to Mike, his supposedly 'best friend'. Maybe this is their way of joking? No, couldn't be. Mike looked hurt. I turned to look at him, he still looked hurt. Something definitely happened between those two but I'm definitely finding out. Afterall, they ruined my only chance if playing truth or dare with those dorks.

MIKE'S POV:

I can't believe he would say that. Then again, I cant really blame him.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Will said, walking out.

"I- Uh, just remembered, I have to talk to Jonathan." I laughed and walked out.

Nailed it.

I saw Will go into the bathroom. I went to to the door and was about to knock.

Wait, what would I even say?

I mean, he probably doesn't want me to apologise again-

Just then, Will came out of the bathroom and almost fell backwards when he saw me.

"What." He asked bluntly. Well, it was more of a statement than it was a question but whatever.

"What that..really necessary?" I asked.

"What?" He asked.

"You know what I'm talking about." I said.

"Oh, right. What's the problem?" He asked.

Does he really need be to spell it out for him?

"Why'd you say that."

"You asked me a question, I was just answering it." He stated as he started to walk past me, "Excuse me."

Is he serious? I know I messed up but, I'm just trying to apologise and make things right again.

Before I knew it, I grabbed his arm without thinking, "Will, wait."

"Let go, Mike." Will shuffled his arm to free himself from me.

"Will just listen, please." I pleaded.

"Let go, Mike, I'm serious." He said, furrowing his eyebrows. He tried to wiggle free again so I tightened my grip

"Ow, Mike, stop." He whined.

"Will please." I said, unconsciously tightening my grip even more. I don't know what I'm doing. He obviously doesn't want to talk right now. Maybe later. B-But I need to apologise, I need-

"MIKE! You're hurting me!" Will winced.

I let go.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean t- "

"What's your problem? Can't you take no for an answer? I didn't want to talk to you today. But now, God knows if I'll ever talk to you again."