XXV

WORD COUNT: 2042
HIGHEST WORD COUNT: 4556

Wednesday, 21st May 1986,
Hawkins Highschool,
Period 2 Chem, 10.05am,

MIKE'S POV:

We were in Chemistry waiting for Mrs Bradley to show up. It was way the time for her to have been here and she was never late. I wonder if something happened to her. Well, if anything did, that's great.

"Hey, Mike, do you know what's going on?" Will asked me.

"No idea." I said, shaking my head.

A few minutes later, someone walked in. It wasn't Mrs Bradley but a different adult. He was tall and slim, maybe around 30? He had a small stubble, short slicked back hair and rounded glasses and suitcase.

"Hello, class. Sorry I'm late." He smiled, nervously scratching the back of his head. "I'm your new Chemistry teacher, Mr Moore because your last one got fired or something. I'm new in town and on this school so you'll have to help me out."

He walked over to Mrs Bradley's, well now his desk and placed his suitcase down then walked back to the front of the class.

"There are also two new students here to join you." He said, signaling to the door.

Two girls walked in. They were identical twins. They had light ginger hair and green eyes. Although the were identical, they had two completely different auras. One was them wearing a white fur jacket and a shirt jean shirt and boots while the other, her hair was curled and had a few butterfly pins in it. The other one was wearing a black hoodie which 'T H E  CU R E' on the middle. I guess she's also of a fan of them. She also had greyish blue baggy jeans and black canvas'. She had her hair braided in two low pigtails. She also had small butterfly pins as well.

"Hiya! I'm Michelle and this is my sister, Mary-Jane, she doesn't talk though." The one with the fur jacket said, Michelle.

"Well, I think there's only one place you two can sit." Mr Moore said, pointing at our table. I groaned and placed my head on my desk.

I sighed when I heard Michelle sitting beside me. I sat up and looked at it wasn't Michelle. It was the other one, Mary or Jane or something, I wasn't listening. Michelle was sat to the left of Mary. I think Mary tried to wave at me but I turned around to face Will before she could.

[A/N]:

Incase you're confused, it's Michelle, Marie-Jane, Mike, Will, Lucas, Dustin, El and Max (going from left to right).

I think Will saw it because he started scolding me, "Mike! That's not nice, say hello." He flicked my forehead and blew raspberries at me.

"Owwww, you sound like my mom." I laughed, rubbing my forehead.

With a sigh, I turned around to face Jane or whatever it was, muttered a sarcastic hi and turned back around.