- Cafè -

--- SIDE STORY ---
- Cafè Date -

Third Person:

Saturday, 17th July 2022,
Starcourt Mall,
02.15pm,

(This is set in modern times)

Will strolled around Starcourt Mall aimlessy. He had already been everywhere he could actually afford to go in this over-priced bullshit mall. All his other friends were busy doing something else.

Dustin was taking to Suzie, and Lucas, Max, El and Mike were all together. He sat on a bench outside of a small cafè and sighed to himself. He wished that Mike was here with him rather than with his step-sister, Eleven.

He reached into his pocket and took out his phone. He got it for 14th birthday. Although he's happy he finally had a phone, he wished it was at least new. It was an old hand-me-down Samsung which used to be Jonathan's. He sighed once again. At least he had a phone and at least it barely worked.

He turned it on and opened discord.

Willy Wonka🧙🏼‍♂️
Mike? Are you still with El, Lucas and Max?

Michael Wheezer:
Yeah, why?

Nothing, bored. I have no one to
hang out with😭

Oh- Just come stay with us.

I don't want to hang out with you losers💀

Okay, nerd🤓

A

t least I know the difference between

Maths and Science🤡

ANYWAY, where are you?

Mall, why?

Be specific???

Outside the cafe.

Which one?

There's only one😐
Why do you want my location??

No reason dw

.
.
.

He turned his phone off and shoved it back into his hoodie pocket and sighed. He was about to get up and leave when he got another notification from his phone. He took out his old phone again and switched it on. Except it didn't turn it on.

What the hell? It was literally just 78%! I hate this phone so much. This always happens.

Will thought to himself, sighing once more and putting his phone back into pocket. A few minutes later, he got up to leave but stopped when he heard someone call his name. He turned around to see who could've been calling his name and to his surprise, it was none other than Mike Wheeler.

"Mike?? What're you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the others?" Will questioned, confused.

Mike had caught up with Will at this point.